• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ems Electric Muscle Stimulation

Hogi Bear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IM SUR YOUVE SEEN ALL THE ADS ON TV THAT ARE SELLIN EMS MACHINES. i WOULD LIKE TO GET A REAL EMS MACHINE I SAW AN AD IN ONE OF THE BODYBUILDING MAGS HOWEVER THEY RUN ACOUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE USING EMS MACHINES I KNOW MY BROTHER USED TO HAVE A LITTLE SUITCAS MODEL THAT HE GOT FROM HIS CHIROPRACTOR TO HELP HEAL HIS BACK
aNYONE WITH ANY FEEDBACK ON EMS MACHINES PLEASE POST A REPLY IM THINKING ABOUT GETTIN ONE TO UTILIZE IN MY TRAINING ROUTINE TO HELP PROMOTE MUSCLE GROWTH AND RECOVERY

I wouldn't waste my money on one of those gadgets. A friend of mine has one she uses for her back problems, but as far as using it for muscle growth or something I would give it a thumbs down.

Originally posted by Ginni
I wouldn't waste my money on one of those gadgets. A friend of mine has one she uses for her back problems, but as far as using it for muscle growth or something I would give it a thumbs down.
ditto..dont waste your money.earn your muscle through hard work.....:D

Back