• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Negative m1t effects

crimsondestinyx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering how many of you guys have experienced unbearable negative m1t side effects?

crimsondestinyx said:
I was just wondering how many of you guys have experienced unbearable negative m1t side effects?
You can't quantify unbearable without knowing what it's worth to somebody to use m1t.

You should do a search. There are lots of threads on negative m1t sides.

At the end of my cycle(the last couple of days) I started to fell like I had a bad cold. I had a runny nose and yakking up some nasty stuff all the time. It was still in the warm months and I never get sick, so I would almost certainly attribute it to the M1T. Like Luke said, I don't consider it unbearable considering the gains that I got from it. And if that was the worst thing that came of it, I can definately live with is.

I had so much 'drainage' that I felt flu-like. I also noticed some moderate depression, both cycles. That hit me hard and fast. 4ad helps.

I have been considering doing a cycle in about a month. But I woudln't run 4ad. Only about 5mg ed for 3 weeks though. I have too much nolva not to use up my m1t :shrug:

At 20mg's/day I started feeling really foggy headed and stupid, and slept 18 hours a day, so I cut the dose back.

Luke9583 said:
I have been considering doing a cycle in about a month. But I woudln't run 4ad. Only about 5mg ed for 3 weeks though. I have too much nolva not to use up my m1t :shrug:

Suprised to hear you say that... for a while now you seem to have been anti-ph. What changed your mind?

busyLivin said:
Suprised to hear you say that... for a while now you seem to have been anti-ph. What changed your mind?
I've been fighting some strange physical alements, and recently found out they were due to stress...

I'd like to conduct a controlled expiriement :shrug:

The only thing hard to bear was seeing how fast I was growing. PCT sucked, though.

i hate it when people say run a search. i have already and i know a pretty decent deal of what sides have been reported. what i dony know is the individual stories in the "victim's" own words. flu-like, or cold-like, runny noses is not my idea of unbearable... i'm talkin the stabbing pains in liver that ive heard of.

negative sides? how bout the stretch marks i got on my triceps and pecs!

Back