• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking the plunge...

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well. today I started my first cycle. I'll being doing a cycle of M1T & 4DERM. 5mg of M1T for the first week and then 10mg for the next two. I'll being doing 3 sprays of 4DERM both morning and night for the whole three weeks. I'll be doing Nolva for PCT.

Should be fun. :)

I'd use more 4ad... Have fun :)

yeah, 4 sprays twice daily would make the sides better, IMO.

I dunno if you've used any transdermals yet man, but make sure you shake the bottle well, and give it plenty of time to evaporate. Also, don't really apply to hairy areas :shrug:

Thanks guys. I'll up my dosage. Hell, I've got plenty.

I took milk thistle for the week prior and will be taking it agian during PCT. I'll be taking clomid and hawthore berry the whold time (cycle and PCT).

Luke9583 said:
I dunno if you've used any transdermals yet man, but make sure you shake the bottle well, and give it plenty of time to evaporate. Also, don't really apply to hairy areas :shrug:

Thanks agian for the good words! I've been shaking the crap out of the bottle and spraying it on my shoulder and upper arm, I'm letting it take up to twenty minutes to evaporate. I use it just after I shower and let it evaporate while I'm eating a meal.

cfs3 said:
Thanks agian for the good words! I've been shaking the crap out of the bottle and spraying it on my shoulder and upper arm, I'm letting it take up to twenty minutes to evaporate. I use it just after I shower and let it evaporate while I'm eating a meal.
Sounds perfect! That's the perfect time, since your pores are more open.

4-derm evaporates slightly better than penzoil. Wear a glove and rub in over large areas and then let dry for 20 minutes.

Yeah, but some will get washed off of your hands. With a glove, it all rubs into the skin. No biggie, though. Just wash well, and don't get any on the wife.

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
Yeah, but some will get washed off of your hands. With a glove, it all rubs into the skin. No biggie, though. Just wash well, and don't get any on the wife.

heh, my girlfriend freaked when i was on m1t that the testosterone was going to enter her through sex... :laugh:

Hey DimbagDarrell, I know they say what you can apply the 4DERM to any hairless, thin-skinned place, but maybe you should rethink where you're applying it now...

:D

Back