IronMag Research Chems

Does this Cycle sound good?

Rep Points

Does this Cycle sound good?

Hello all I'm a newbie to the forum and wanted to start my 3rd cycle soon (took a few months away from lifting due to rotator cuff injury from car crash) I'm looking to ad size. My last cycle was a 10wk Deca and Sustanon cycle that worked great...added about 18pds of relatively lean muscle and kept about 10-13pds without loosing much strenght. Also ran Nolva with cycle to prevent gyno so water retention wasn't as bad as it could have been. This cycle looking to run Deca again for 10wks with sustanon or EQ10wks with d-bol (pink dragons) for weeks 4-7, with Nolva again. Sound good? Do I have to worry about acne from the d-bol or hairloss? Anyone have any advise. I'm 27 6'3 about 185 was up to 197 but lost it without the gym for last 2 months.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

you should always use test as the base for any cycle.

if you want to use EQ I would use the dbol at weeks 1-4 and use some form of test from weeks 1-10 and EQ from weeks 1-10.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Thanks

I think I worded it wrong...I was planning on running test all 10 weeks. Just not sure about the d-bol and hairloss...I have my hair but hairloss runs in the family and I want to avoid it. Should I stick the the test and Eq?? If it aint broke dont try to fix it motto?

Rep Points

another quick question...What's the best test to use...I have used omnadren or sustanon in the past and had no complaints. I use QV or tornel products...also have animal power available to me is there a Best test to use with deca or eq.....enantat or cyp? or stick with sustanon?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bread and Butter:

Test E or C: 500 mg/week; Weeks 1-12
    D-bol: 30 mg/day; Weeks 1-3
    Deca: 400 mg/week; Week 1-11

HCG, Nolva...
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Thanks for the info everyone