• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does this Cycle sound good?

MeatWad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all I'm a newbie to the forum and wanted to start my 3rd cycle soon (took a few months away from lifting due to rotator cuff injury from car crash) I'm looking to ad size. My last cycle was a 10wk Deca and Sustanon cycle that worked great...added about 18pds of relatively lean muscle and kept about 10-13pds without loosing much strenght. Also ran Nolva with cycle to prevent gyno so water retention wasn't as bad as it could have been. This cycle looking to run Deca again for 10wks with sustanon or EQ10wks with d-bol (pink dragons) for weeks 4-7, with Nolva again. Sound good? Do I have to worry about acne from the d-bol or hairloss? Anyone have any advise. I'm 27 6'3 about 185 was up to 197 but lost it without the gym for last 2 months.

you should always use test as the base for any cycle.

if you want to use EQ I would use the dbol at weeks 1-4 and use some form of test from weeks 1-10 and EQ from weeks 1-10.

Thanks

I think I worded it wrong...I was planning on running test all 10 weeks. Just not sure about the d-bol and hairloss...I have my hair but hairloss runs in the family and I want to avoid it. Should I stick the the test and Eq?? If it aint broke dont try to fix it motto?

another quick question...What's the best test to use...I have used omnadren or sustanon in the past and had no complaints. I use QV or tornel products...also have animal power available to me is there a Best test to use with deca or eq.....enantat or cyp? or stick with sustanon?

Bread and Butter:

Test E or C: 500 mg/week; Weeks 1-12
D-bol: 30 mg/day; Weeks 1-3
Deca: 400 mg/week; Week 1-11

HCG, Nolva...

Back