Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Hello..I just signed up..

Rep Points

Wink Hello..I just signed up..

whats up,

I signed up to this board for a few reasons..

1: On other boards I post about bodybuilding, If i ask simple questions about andro type products, I get flamed and told to do some research..

It really drives me nuts, because I perfer to hear it from you guys then an faq..

anyway, some info about me and my bodybuilding/fitness profile..

January 1999 new years eve I quit smoking and drinking so I can get into shape, I was not happy with what I looked like. So I started working out at the ymca, and taking a product called ripped fuel..

by the way before i continue at that time I was about 6'3, and 290 pounds(fat, but I didn't look to bad cause i am tall..)

anyway, I went to the ymca about 4 days a week with a freind, lifted weights for about 30 minutes, then did like 10 minutes of cardio, then went home to eat a huge plate of fries and hotdogs..

I hardly worked out, I did very little cardio, and I ate like crap..

this went on for a while, and all I got from it was everything but muscle gain/fat loss. I saw no results in 2 months of doing this, and I was always sore.. One day I got fed up of being slowed down by my friend, I went and made a year member ship at the world gym. In the mean time I started jiu jitsu, and that got me in decent shape..

as the months past at the world gym, my diet improved, my muscle mass improved, I lost fat mass, I generaly just started to look good.

Then I started supplements, my first ever bodybuilding supplement was Labrada creatine, I took it for 1 month, Loading phase and all..

Then I started to look really good, better muscle mass and all.
    At this time it was about 1 year and a half I was working out at world gym, I was green belt in jiu jitsu at the time, and I weighed about 245 pounds..

All of a sudden one day I looked in the mirror and decided that i was getting bulgy cause of the creatine, so i read up on fat burners..

Then I bought a bottle of hydroxycut, and started a cutting phase, doing 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week, and working out with high reps and lower weight..

after 3 months of working out like this I weighed 211 pounds, I pretty much finally had abs(which I never thought i'd have) I was nicely cut..

But I looked at my abs and still wasn't happy, at the time i was taking 6 pills a day of hcut(2 before each meal) I decided to up the dosage of the hcut to a careless 12 pills a day(4 before each meal) I notcied more weight loss within days already, but also noticed alot of chest pain, then one day I was on the metro with my sister and her friend, and I started to get bad chest pains, then I passed out.. It took them almost 10 minutes to get me up..I stopped the hcut after that, and when I stopped I was 203 pounds(didn't look good with my height)

I got fed up of looking to thin, so i decided to get something to build some nice lean mass..

I went to the fitness shop after doing some reading, and bought androstendiol made by saturn(no longer in operation company)

I was called stupid many times by alot of people, but I didn't care, I started the andro cycle..

I got some nice strength gains, and started to get some nice mass..
    between the weight I gained from a week off the gym cause of the hcut, and the muscle weight from the andro, after the cycle I weighed 224 pounds, and was starting to be happy with what I looked like again(more mass)

after that I did 3 more cycles of andro, with a 5 month range taking nothing but glutimine and protien in between cycles. After all that time I was a nice 253 pounds of muscle, I was very happy with my self, and had very little side effects.. But I decided that wasnt enough.. I went and bought A-100 by S.A.N..

I started the cycle, saw a little bit of change in muscle, then I started getting wierd side effects, when I went to see my **** friend to have a good time, I couldn't get hard at all.. I was like

I said the hell with this, I did more reading after doing a month natural, and getting my ding dong to work again, I bought 1-AD by ergopharm..

so update, I at this time before my 1-AD cycle was 261 pounds, 6'5, and brown belt in jiu jitsu(I went up a little fast)

I started my 1-AD cycle, 4 weeks cycle...

281 pounds by the end, I never looked better in my life, I was strong as hell, awesome in the gym..

I went a good while after that natural, just taking a cycle of andro now and then..

year 2003, near the end.. 289 pounds, now black bely in jiu jitsu, and quit to start boxing..

I decided to take another 1-ad cycle to hit a good 300 pounds of muscle..

I bought it, started the cycle, went to the gym to workout shoulders and four arms, then... BANG!

I ****ed up my back, just beding to pick up 95 pound dumbells for shrugs..
    I couldnt stand up, I was helped out of the gym by 3 guys.. did therepy for a good while, kept in half decent shape from the therepy workouts..

for 1 year I could not go to the gym..

january 2nd 2005... I am 276 pounds, half decent looking, I start back at the gym on jan 2nd...oh gym how I missed thee...

Moral of the story: Don't look at a girl walking by when you are taking very heavy weights of the db rack...

sorry for the long post, but I copyed all my stats from my journals..

1 more thing, my records..

largest my arms ever were: 19" ( 1-AD)
    smallest my arms ever were: 15"(first started at the ymca,fat though, lol)
    lightest weight: 203 pounds(hcut)
    heavyest weight: 289 pounds( 1-AD mainly)

last thing, when I post questions here I wish not to be flamed, I only want my simple questions answered..

nice meeting you all.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

What did you do for PCT in all those cycles?

Welcome to IM

Rep Points

Well the funny thing was, I didn't do a pct back then(I was like 19-20 about)

My balls sharnk a little, I got some lethargy, and ding dong stopped working for a few days, but when I stopped that all went away..

I am soon again starting PH's, this time I have been reading on the same 2 kinds for a long while.. I wont make the same mistake..

thanks for the nice welcome

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Sorry for the generalization but I knew you didn´t do PCT.
    Everybody is very helpful around here but some will tell you to use the search button, I might do this once in a while. Don´t worry though, start a thread in the proper subforum if you need some help with your health situation.

Rep Points

Thanks, lol..

I got treated like a kid on the bodybuilding.com forums everytime I asked about roids, lol..

High Intensity Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Welcome!!!
    "I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

"For NOTHING is impossible with GOD" - Luke 1:37

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

PURE ICE welcome to IM!

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PURE ICE
    whats up,

I signed up to this board for a few reasons..

1: On other boards I post about bodybuilding, If i ask simple questions about andro type products, I get flamed and told to do some research..

It really drives me nuts, because I perfer to hear it from you guys then an faq..

anyway, some info about me and my bodybuilding/fitness profile..

January 1999 new years eve I quit smoking and drinking so I can get into shape, I was not happy with what I looked like. So I started working out at the ymca, and taking a product called ripped fuel..

by the way before i continue at that time I was about 6'3, and 290 pounds(fat, but I didn't look to bad cause i am tall..)

anyway, I went to the ymca about 4 days a week with a freind, lifted weights for about 30 minutes, then did like 10 minutes of cardio, then went home to eat a huge plate of fries and hotdogs..

I hardly worked out, I did very little cardio, and I ate like crap..

this went on for a while, and all I got from it was everything but muscle gain/fat loss. I saw no results in 2 months of doing this, and I was always sore.. One day I got fed up of being slowed down by my friend, I went and made a year member ship at the world gym. In the mean time I started jiu jitsu, and that got me in decent shape..

as the months past at the world gym, my diet improved, my muscle mass improved, I lost fat mass, I generaly just started to look good.

Then I started supplements, my first ever bodybuilding supplement was Labrada creatine, I took it for 1 month, Loading phase and all..

Then I started to look really good, better muscle mass and all.
    At this time it was about 1 year and a half I was working out at world gym, I was green belt in jiu jitsu at the time, and I weighed about 245 pounds..

All of a sudden one day I looked in the mirror and decided that i was getting bulgy cause of the creatine, so i read up on fat burners..

Then I bought a bottle of hydroxycut, and started a cutting phase, doing 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week, and working out with high reps and lower weight..

after 3 months of working out like this I weighed 211 pounds, I pretty much finally had abs(which I never thought i'd have) I was nicely cut..

But I looked at my abs and still wasn't happy, at the time i was taking 6 pills a day of hcut(2 before each meal) I decided to up the dosage of the hcut to a careless 12 pills a day(4 before each meal) I notcied more weight loss within days already, but also noticed alot of chest pain, then one day I was on the metro with my sister and her friend, and I started to get bad chest pains, then I passed out.. It took them almost 10 minutes to get me up..I stopped the hcut after that, and when I stopped I was 203 pounds(didn't look good with my height)

I got fed up of looking to thin, so i decided to get something to build some nice lean mass..

I went to the fitness shop after doing some reading, and bought androstendiol made by saturn(no longer in operation company)

I was called stupid many times by alot of people, but I didn't care, I started the andro cycle..

I got some nice strength gains, and started to get some nice mass..
    between the weight I gained from a week off the gym cause of the hcut, and the muscle weight from the andro, after the cycle I weighed 224 pounds, and was starting to be happy with what I looked like again(more mass)

after that I did 3 more cycles of andro, with a 5 month range taking nothing but glutimine and protien in between cycles. After all that time I was a nice 253 pounds of muscle, I was very happy with my self, and had very little side effects.. But I decided that wasnt enough.. I went and bought A-100 by S.A.N..

I started the cycle, saw a little bit of change in muscle, then I started getting wierd side effects, when I went to see my **** friend to have a good time, I couldn't get hard at all.. I was like

I said the hell with this, I did more reading after doing a month natural, and getting my ding dong to work again, I bought 1-AD by ergopharm..

so update, I at this time before my 1-AD cycle was 261 pounds, 6'5, and brown belt in jiu jitsu(I went up a little fast)

I started my 1-AD cycle, 4 weeks cycle...

281 pounds by the end, I never looked better in my life, I was strong as hell, awesome in the gym..

I went a good while after that natural, just taking a cycle of andro now and then..

year 2003, near the end.. 289 pounds, now black bely in jiu jitsu, and quit to start boxing..

I decided to take another 1-ad cycle to hit a good 300 pounds of muscle..

I bought it, started the cycle, went to the gym to workout shoulders and four arms, then... BANG!

I ****ed up my back, just beding to pick up 95 pound dumbells for shrugs..
    I couldnt stand up, I was helped out of the gym by 3 guys.. did therepy for a good while, kept in half decent shape from the therepy workouts..

for 1 year I could not go to the gym..

january 2nd 2005... I am 276 pounds, half decent looking, I start back at the gym on jan 2nd...oh gym how I missed thee...

Moral of the story: Don't look at a girl walking by when you are taking very heavy weights of the db rack...

sorry for the long post, but I copyed all my stats from my journals..

1 more thing, my records..

largest my arms ever were: 19" ( 1-AD)
    smallest my arms ever were: 15"(first started at the ymca,fat though, lol)
    lightest weight: 203 pounds(hcut)
    heavyest weight: 289 pounds( 1-AD mainly)

last thing, when I post questions here I wish not to be flamed, I only want my simple questions answered..

nice meeting you all.
    Wow. That just took like 10 min to read. Quite the essay....

BTW, welcome to IronMag.

Rep Points

lol I know its alot of reading..

man the people on here are so much nicer then at bodybuilding.com's forums, they insult people there like mad, and the place has a bunch of kids like 14-15 year olds asking about roids, lol..

anyway thanks for the welcome,

nice to see the admin is nice here