IronMagLabs

Is 6 0x0 Sufficient?

Rep Points

Is 6 0x0 Sufficient?

First off, thanks for all the thoughtful replies to my first post. (Don't worry, I never put anything into my body without thorough research--And I mean more than just a forum). What I am looking for with this next question is just some personal m1t experiences, namely with respect to side effects, as well as PCT.

What do you guys know about using 6 0x0 in order to "recover" from the potential side-effects of a 2-week, 10mg/day cycle of m1t? I know it varies person-to-person, depending upon factors such as body chemistry and this is the very reason I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible. Thanks again!

Good Enough Never Is

Rep Points

I don't think that there is any question that 6OXO isn't enough for pct for M1T. You need to go with Nolva and a tribulus product. You might want to consider taking your cycle out to 3 weeks of M1T and be sure to stack with 4Derm, too.
    5'8 1/2, 225lbs

Your M1T Info Source

Dream as though you'll live forever,
    Live each day like it's you last.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Tomorrow is never promised.

High $ociety

Rep Points

+ for the other info you wanted, just do a search. Tons of members have done m1t cycles and they are documented in various ways

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w
    First off, thanks for all the thoughtful replies to my first post. (Don't worry, I never put anything into my body without thorough research--And I mean more than just a forum). What I am looking for with this next question is just some personal m1t experiences, namely with respect to side effects, as well as PCT.

What do you guys know about using 6 0x0 in order to "recover" from the potential side-effects of a 2-week, 10mg/day cycle of m1t? I know it varies person-to-person, depending upon factors such as body chemistry and this is the very reason I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible. Thanks again!
    6-oxo is no good for M1T PCT. I say go for a 4 week cycle. The sides you will probably see will be mild headaches, lethargy, libido loss unless you use 4Derm, or none of these at all.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    6-oxo is no good for M1T PCT.

Simon

Rep Points

I've seen people say that you could use 6-oxo for a pct without recommending it. But they also said you would pretty much have to double the normal dosage of someone who did a pct of 1-ad with 6-oxo . Which would cost you a shit load and wouldn't be as effective as nolva which would cost you about 1/10 less.
    When a goal is reached comes satisfaction . You're accomplished as a person when you surpass those goals .

Rhino

Rep Points

But if you did a low dose cycle of M1T, say 10 mgs a day for 3 weeks, and then used 6-oxo heavy at like 600-900 mgs the first weeks, followed by 300-600 for a few weeks, I'd say that might be ok. I guess it somewhat depends on the dosages and individual reactions to products, but if you can't find any nolva, or aren't willing to risk the whole shipping deal and minor legal issues, then 6-oxo is definetly better than nothing, and it works for some people.....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

DONT BE STUPID JUST GET NOLVA be safe not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlingcadys
    DONT BE STUPID JUST GET NOLVA be safe not sorry.
    good, damn good advice

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nolva is too easy to get to look past it. 6-oxo, when done right (expensive) will do the trick. No question about that. But, Nolva is cheaper and much more effective.

But as some other guys said, stack it with 4-AD. Not necessarily 4derm, just any 4ad. Itll help negate the sides a bit. I like to use M1t by itself until I cant deal with the sides anymore, and I then (and only then) take the 4ad. And I only take it to negate sides.

BTW, forums are undoubtedly the best soure of information. Dont discount us. We are not only the voice of experience, but you can rest assured we have done countless hours of research as well.

BTW, welcome to IronMag.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by du510
    But as some other guys said, stack it with 4-AD. Not necessarily 4derm, just any 4ad. Itll help negate the sides a bit. I like to use M1t by itself until I cant deal with the sides anymore, and I then (and only then) take the 4ad. And I only take it to negate sides.
    I wouldn't reccomend an oral 4-AD with M1T, they won't be enough. Go for a transdermal like 4Derm

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I wouldn't reccomend an oral 4-AD with M1T, they won't be enough. Go for a transdermal like 4Derm
    if you take enough, its enough.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by du510
    if you take enough, its enough.
    why not save some bling bling and buy the transdermal?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why not save some bling bling and buy the transdermal?
    ive never priced out (or ever taken) transdermals... bulk's 4ad is pretty cheap.