IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


The money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: The money

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Meadville, Pa.
    Posts
    2,786
    Rep Points
    19045177

    The money






    The money...

    Everyday we hear "GIVE" - to this or that... And that is fine. BUT, W H E R E is that money supposed to come from? Even by those well intentioned?

    I just heard that George Bush signed legislation that will allow people to take any contributions for the Tsunami victims they make off their 2004 income tax instead of waiting for 2005. That is nice - BUT:

    If the government does not receive income from income tax - if we keep giving people tax breaks, tax reductions, etc. it eventually adds up and government operates on income COMING IN just as you or I rely on income coming in - regularly.

    Seems to me that the "shit" is GOING to "hit the fan" either soon or down the road. And make no mistake - WE ARE GOING TO PAY and PAY DEARLY. Every time we "extend" ourselves we go out on a limb and the further out on the limb you go the greater the risk of that limb breaking...

    And what about those IN NEED here in THIS COUNTRY?

    This applies to a most basic thing in this country: if you are not making things IN this country and your people are not working and earning a decent living wage IN this country the SHIT IT GOING TO HIT THE FAN - GUARANTEED. The ONLY thing that MADE this country strong was people IN this country working and making a decent living - master craftsmen, industry, machinery, knowledge, etc. IN this country. That IS what makes things happen - for everyone.

    This country is an accident waiting to happen. Unless we go back to the basics - people working IN this country, industry IN this country, agriculture (farms) IN this country producing FOR those in this country (and the rest of the world), it is only a matter of time and we are seeing that now and on the horizon....

    We used to be the strongest country in the world and could help others. Strength comes from YOU DOING - it just does not "happen" no matter how much a person "wishes" it to happen. Our strength comes from US DOING OURSELVES for the benefit of ourselves and all others. This applies to each country not just the USA.

    Our very future as a people and as a country DEPENDS on US DOING FOR OURSELVES - because that is how you can do for others. This applies to the strength of a person and the strength of a country. Someone else can NOT do the "lifting" FOR you - YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF. That IS where results come from!! Then others as well as you BENEFIT.

    Take Care, John H.

  2. #2
    cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER
    Stu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,868
    Rep Points
    353386

    man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?

  3. #3
    Lucky Luke


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Points
    5764793

    Quote Originally Posted by stu21Ldn
    man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?
    I think this is the first non-homosexual thread he's started .
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're the precipitate."

  4. #4
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    190773511

    I farted.

  5. #5
    finding peace
    Shae's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    4,396
    Rep Points
    8627896


  6. #6
    cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER
    Stu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,868
    Rep Points
    353386


  7. #7
    Training again...finally
    thatguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    904
    Rep Points
    1228488

    Quote Originally Posted by stu21Ldn
    man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?
    No kidding! Maybe PhilosophyQuest.com would be a better match.

    (BTW, I completely just made that up and am pretty sure that doesn't exist, so don't try to go there.)

  8. #8
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    Don't worry about the good ol' U S of A. There's only one way that we would go down:



    And you're all coming with us...

  9. #9
    Training again...finally
    thatguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    904
    Rep Points
    1228488

    csf3, it's really funny how often I find myself looking at your avatar!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Rich46yo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    861
    Rep Points
    48750

    John H Im proud to see another voice of common sense in this froumn. Besides mine, Metal, and one or two others. I for one am sick of hearing, and seeing, all these nations and rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about? for that matter where was the outrage that these Pacific rim countrys had no warning system because the various tyrants that run them were to busy stealing their nations wealth, and tha fact they didnt have to answer to the people as a democracy would?

    We dont have control over mother nature but we do have control over what the naked ape can pull. And mother nature has nothing on mankinds destructiveness.

    Im not saying we shouldnt be helping these people. What Im saying is America isnt at fault for a Tsunami and we should never feel guilty for having wealth. The western Democracys have fought for these things and have fought their way back from devestation to prosperity many times because we demand a Govt's that answer to the people. And John H is right when he says we have enough needy people here to keep us concerned.

    While we are helping these people the Free Nations of the world should also force Democratic change in these nations. With diplomacy is we can, with military force if we must. Because thats where the real human Tsunami in this world is. In the various dictatorships, Military run Govt.,s, and assorted Tyrannys where human rights isnt even a concept.

    Death to tyrants!!!!..............Rich




    Quote Originally Posted by John H.
    The money...

    Everyday we hear "GIVE" - to this or that... And that is fine. BUT, W H E R E is that money supposed to come from? Even by those well intentioned?

    I just heard that George Bush signed legislation that will allow people to take any contributions for the Tsunami victims they make off their 2004 income tax instead of waiting for 2005. That is nice - BUT:

    If the government does not receive income from income tax - if we keep giving people tax breaks, tax reductions, etc. it eventually adds up and government operates on income COMING IN just as you or I rely on income coming in - regularly.

    Seems to me that the "shit" is GOING to "hit the fan" either soon or down the road. And make no mistake - WE ARE GOING TO PAY and PAY DEARLY. Every time we "extend" ourselves we go out on a limb and the further out on the limb you go the greater the risk of that limb breaking...

    And what about those IN NEED here in THIS COUNTRY?

    This applies to a most basic thing in this country: if you are not making things IN this country and your people are not working and earning a decent living wage IN this country the SHIT IT GOING TO HIT THE FAN - GUARANTEED. The ONLY thing that MADE this country strong was people IN this country working and making a decent living - master craftsmen, industry, machinery, knowledge, etc. IN this country. That IS what makes things happen - for everyone.

    This country is an accident waiting to happen. Unless we go back to the basics - people working IN this country, industry IN this country, agriculture (farms) IN this country producing FOR those in this country (and the rest of the world), it is only a matter of time and we are seeing that now and on the horizon....

    We used to be the strongest country in the world and could help others. Strength comes from YOU DOING - it just does not "happen" no matter how much a person "wishes" it to happen. Our strength comes from US DOING OURSELVES for the benefit of ourselves and all others. This applies to each country not just the USA.

    Our very future as a people and as a country DEPENDS on US DOING FOR OURSELVES - because that is how you can do for others. This applies to the strength of a person and the strength of a country. Someone else can NOT do the "lifting" FOR you - YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF. That IS where results come from!! Then others as well as you BENEFIT.

    Take Care, John H.
    "Death to Tyrants"!

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Meadville, Pa.
    Posts
    2,786
    Rep Points
    19045177

    Quote Originally Posted by stu21Ldn
    man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?

    Hi Stu,

    Yes I have - and will. But I get people who object to just about anything - tell me what is wrong with saying to others to BE the VERY BEST you CAN BE? Or how about DOING your VERY BEST to BE YOUR BEST? Because that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I even posted about it being GUARANTEED that IF a person will DO their VERY BEST they WILL GET what they are after - Rome was not built in a day and neither is the Human Body. Those that BUILD their bodies intelligently and WITH RESOLVE get what they are after - GUARANTEED!!! Time has a way of BEING on our side when we STAY FOCUSSED!!!

    Take Care, John H.

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    302
    Rep Points
    10

    f***k all tyrants in this world.

    There are many things common in tyrants.
    They lack proper education.
    They hate educated and intelluctual people.
    They are accompanied by yes-men.
    They are chicken.
    They are of old generation.
    They did a lot of things wrong and never tried to admit it.


    and they suck.

  13. #13
    Im hungry
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Points
    927843

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    I farted.
    HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Thought Id let you know
    Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. Abraham Lincoln

    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson RIP

  14. #14
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons. You obviously have no idea about international relations and business ethics, because business isn't about making money. It's about making sure every red-blooded american has a job. Whats that you say? People in India will work for .35 an hour while I have to pay my employees here in the U.S. a minimum of $5.25 an hour? But that wouldn't be patriotic. Fuck the $5 per employee per hour I would save by producing my goods internationally. Come on guys, a country where everyone has a job and everything says "Made in America" sounds great, and would be great, but is about as realistic as Michael Jackson being innocent.The basis of a company is to turn a profit, and when labor is $5 an hour cheaper in another country, good luck telling the CEO that "the shit will hit the fan if we don't help ourselves soon". He'll tell you to fuck off. Im not anti-american or anything like that at all, im very patriotic, but im also realistic. Examine your point of view from a business standpoint, and then see how it looks.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Rich46yo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    861
    Rep Points
    48750

    A smart 22yo kid occasonally shuts the fuck up and listens to their elders. A 22yo kid with his head up his ass makes statements like this.
    Mommies calling you Gamecock, or cockhead, or whatever your silly ass name is.
    Tellawhat? I'll give you a piece of free advice to take with you.
    "If you were never to open your mouth then most people would never know your an idiot".......................... .......................Rich




    Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons. You obviously have no idea about international relations and business ethics, because business isn't about making money. It's about making sure every red-blooded american has a job. Whats that you say? People in India will work for .35 an hour while I have to pay my employees here in the U.S. a minimum of $5.25 an hour? But that wouldn't be patriotic. Fuck the $5 per employee per hour I would save by producing my goods internationally. Come on guys, a country where everyone has a job and everything says "Made in America" sounds great, and would be great, but is about as realistic as Michael Jackson being innocent.The basis of a company is to turn a profit, and when labor is $5 an hour cheaper in another country, good luck telling the CEO that "the shit will hit the fan if we don't help ourselves soon". He'll tell you to fuck off. Im not anti-american or anything like that at all, im very patriotic, but im also realistic. Examine your point of view from a business standpoint, and then see how it looks.
    "Death to Tyrants"!

  16. #16
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich46yo
    A smart 22yo kid occasonally shuts the fuck up and listens to their elders. A 22yo kid with his head up his ass makes statements like this.
    Mommies calling you Gamecock, or cockhead, or whatever your silly ass name is.
    Tellawhat? I'll give you a piece of free advice to take with you.
    "If you were never to open your mouth then most people would never know your an idiot".......................... .......................Rich
    Who's showing the higher level of intelligence here? Me, who is stating an actual political standpoint, or you, the one who's only response can be "fuck, shit, your dumb, im smart, i told you so, im older than you so I know more". To further show you that my intelligence far exceeds yours, gococks stands for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, which is a university. So if you want to take a few hours to try to compile an actual argument that even hints at you having the slightest bit of intellect, then go ahead and come back at me with a response, ill be more than happy to belittle your mundane existence with more facts that your highschool level intellect can't handle. But hey your older than me, so your smarter, i forgot that part.

    And now it's my turn to give you a piece of free advice
    "If you were to never act with any intelligence, no one would ever accuse you of having any"

    Good day.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Rich46yo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    861
    Rep Points
    48750

    I think Im going to have to put mommies boy on my ignore list. The little prick is lecturing about manners and intelligance and he starts a reply , to a stranger, off with "Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons".

    Wow! I didnt know he was a "South carolina Gamecock"? Jeez-la-weez kid why didnt you say so? If I had known you were a "South Carolina Gamecock" I never would have even dreamt of disagreeing with you............. ...........You should have said so immediatly....... . Im often down there you know..... .....usually when I have a hankering to find woman with no teeth...... ...Heres my pickup line for the game hens at the bars, "Hey baby, nice tooth"!................

    I bet you own a banjo right kid? "Suuuuueey"! I'd bet you have 9 hounds under your porch right now?..... ....awww lighten up kid, lets kick the shit off our boots, and have a Bud.........we'll have a shitkicking good time........

    Jesus H Christ! Next time tell me right away your a "South Caroline Gamecock"........... .............Immediatly after hearing it I'll have a great deal of respect for your intelligance level..... "hearing banjo music in background". Man Im laughing so hard I about shit myself! YeeeeeHawwwwww!!!!!!!

    Goooooooooooooooo Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Death to Tyrants"!

  18. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    302
    Rep Points
    10

    yeah !!! another political flaming thread ...my favourite

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Meadville, Pa.
    Posts
    2,786
    Rep Points
    19045177

    Seeing things from ALL points of view...

    Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons. You obviously have no idea about international relations and business ethics, because business isn't about making money. It's about making sure every red-blooded american has a job. Whats that you say? People in India will work for .35 an hour while I have to pay my employees here in the U.S. a minimum of $5.25 an hour? But that wouldn't be patriotic. Fuck the $5 per employee per hour I would save by producing my goods internationally. Come on guys, a country where everyone has a job and everything says "Made in America" sounds great, and would be great, but is about as realistic as Michael Jackson being innocent.The basis of a company is to turn a profit, and when labor is $5 an hour cheaper in another country, good luck telling the CEO that "the shit will hit the fan if we don't help ourselves soon". He'll tell you to fuck off. Im not anti-american or anything like that at all, im very patriotic, but im also realistic. Examine your point of view from a business standpoint, and then see how it looks.
    Hi Gococks,

    In one sentence you say: "...business isn't about making money...". Later on down you say: "The basis of a company is to turn a profit..."

    I have no problem with someone in business making a REASONABLE profit. People who work for a living need to make a REASONABLE profit because that is too how they live and support themselves and their family.

    What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to suppost themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product. The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you wher you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong. This country has many "American" businessmen who ARE GUILTY of GREED and that GREED is what is destroying this country. How do you justify a person buying a boat (something that IS NOT NEEDED TO LIVE) for say $750,000.00 per copy, houses in several states, going out and drinking at the local "club" where it costs a MINIMUM of $10,000.00 per night just to get started drinking and socializing at that "club" where the bouncer is an attorney who checks out all proposed customers and if they drive up in a certain car or color of car he can refuse to allow you admittance to that "club" and according to your income level you are shown where you can go in that "club" to socialize with those in your same high income bracket....

    GREED comes in many forms. GREED is what is destroying. People do need to make a living and support themselves and their family and those costs should be reasonable - waste knows no bounds to people who are not careful.

    I fully understand that businessmen and companies are leaving this country to make their profits elsewhere at the expense of those living in this country and this country itself. You see the evidence of that in almost every town and city.

    The CEO you speak of, you are right. He couldn't care less about you or I or our families. All he cares about is HIS personal comfort and wealth.

    We have a lot to be concerned about in this country - the future is not bright unless all can benefit and help each other out. Including businessmen and companies. GREED can not be a "bottom line" for anyone.

    Take Care, John H.

  20. #20
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    302
    Rep Points
    10

    yeah

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,751
    Rep Points
    802265827

    Quote Originally Posted by John H.

    I have no problem with someone in business making a REASONABLE profit. People who work for a living need to make a REASONABLE profit because that is too how they live and support themselves and their family.
    What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to supposed themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product.
    The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you where you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong.



    I fully understand that businessmen and companies are leaving this country to make their profits elsewhere at the expense of those living in this country and this country itself. You see the evidence of that in almost every town and city.

    The CEO you speak of, you are right. He couldn't care less about you or I or our families. All he cares about is HIS personal comfort and wealth.

    We have a lot to be concerned about in this country - the future is not bright unless all can benefit and help each other out. Including businessmen and companies. GREED can not be a "bottom line" for anyone.

    Take Care, John H.

    I don't know about the other people here but if you took the time to this and do a little research he is right.
    I know, you guys were expecting another gay thread but when Rich agreed with him it made me read his post.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,751
    Rep Points
    802265827

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich46yo
    rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about?


    Death to tyrants!!!!..............Rich
    So true. where were these people when Haiti needed help?

  23. #23
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    Quote Originally Posted by John H.
    Hi Gococks,

    In one sentence you say: "...business isn't about making money...". Later on down you say: "The basis of a company is to turn a profit..."

    I have no problem with someone in business making a REASONABLE profit. People who work for a living need to make a REASONABLE profit because that is too how they live and support themselves and their family.

    What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to suppost themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product. The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you wher you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong. This country has many "American" businessmen who ARE GUILTY of GREED and that GREED is what is destroying this country. How do you justify a person buying a boat (something that IS NOT NEEDED TO LIVE) for say $750,000.00 per copy, houses in several states, going out and drinking at the local "club" where it costs a MINIMUM of $10,000.00 per night just to get started drinking and socializing at that "club" where the bouncer is an attorney who checks out all proposed customers and if they drive up in a certain car or color of car he can refuse to allow you admittance to that "club" and according to your income level you are shown where you can go in that "club" to socialize with those in your same high income bracket....

    GREED comes in many forms. GREED is what is destroying. People do need to make a living and support themselves and their family and those costs should be reasonable - waste knows no bounds to people who are not careful.

    I fully understand that businessmen and companies are leaving this country to make their profits elsewhere at the expense of those living in this country and this country itself. You see the evidence of that in almost every town and city.

    The CEO you speak of, you are right. He couldn't care less about you or I or our families. All he cares about is HIS personal comfort and wealth.

    We have a lot to be concerned about in this country - the future is not bright unless all can benefit and help each other out. Including businessmen and companies. GREED can not be a "bottom line" for anyone.

    Take Care, John H.
    You make a very good point, and this is very true. Excessive greed and excessive indulgence is a problem and a pity. I agree with you that we should use these powerful corporations to put more americans to work to get more money flowing through our economy and boost economic morale within our country, but there is one problem with these big companies. When they go public, like google did, and start trading on the open market, the power is rarely held by one individual, but instead held by millions of individuals who own their stock, and stocks trade hands so much, that the power and decision making about the company and it's location of business can't lie in the hands of the stock owners because of the frequency of trade on the market. The companies then put together a board of members whose sole purpose is to increase their profit margin by decreasing production costs, which is why overseas labor is such a popular solution. Im just saying that when these big companies go public, they don't have anyone making all the decisions for the company, like the CEO's. Yes they do make a lot of money but it isn't their say where their product is manufactured. The power of the company is in so many different hands that it's hard to convince the company to keep production on a national level, which is sad. A good example on a small level is when you call best buy to ask a simple question. You get one person who says "sorry, you have to talk to audio about that" then another says "sorry thats another department". Everyone is just focusing on doing the job they are hired to do rather than looking at the overall effect of international production.

  24. #24
    Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich46yo
    John H Im proud to see another voice of common sense in this froumn. Besides mine, Metal, and one or two others. I for one am sick of hearing, and seeing, all these nations and rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about? for that matter where was the outrage that these Pacific rim countrys had no warning system because the various tyrants that run them were to busy stealing their nations wealth, and tha fact they didnt have to answer to the people as a democracy would?

    We dont have control over mother nature but we do have control over what the naked ape can pull. And mother nature has nothing on mankinds destructiveness.

    Im not saying we shouldnt be helping these people. What Im saying is America isnt at fault for a Tsunami and we should never feel guilty for having wealth. The western Democracys have fought for these things and have fought their way back from devestation to prosperity many times because we demand a Govt's that answer to the people. And John H is right when he says we have enough needy people here to keep us concerned.

    While we are helping these people the Free Nations of the world should also force Democratic change in these nations. With diplomacy is we can, with military force if we must. Because thats where the real human Tsunami in this world is. In the various dictatorships, Military run Govt.,s, and assorted Tyrannys where human rights isnt even a concept.

    Death to tyrants!!!!..............Rich
    YOU are an old pissed-off veteran moron. I bet you have a bullet wound on your back as you run away from battlefield.

  25. #25
    Registered User
    oaktownboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    smog and fog
    Posts
    4,424
    Rep Points
    7710563

    christ yall need to calm down..ur attacking ur own kind..we are americans..if u want to get angry at sumone lets go kill the enemy..bin laden or whoever the CIA is after..
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

  26. #26
    Training again...finally
    thatguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    904
    Rep Points
    1228488

    ...or Canada.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    oaktownboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    smog and fog
    Posts
    4,424
    Rep Points
    7710563

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy
    ...or Canada.
    are we still angry at canada?
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

  28. #28
    Training again...finally
    thatguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    904
    Rep Points
    1228488

    They're just so quiet up there. It's hard not to pick on them.

  29. #29
    Fighting Endometriosis


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,495
    Rep Points
    4829349

    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefg
    YOU are an old pissed-off veteran moron. I bet you have a bullet wound on your back as you run away from battlefield.

    and you face yours? hahahahahhaa...speaking Cur persons.....you're one of them.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

    http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

  30. #30
    IM lesbo extraordinaire
    crazy_enough's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    hauling dem weights
    Posts
    2,497
    Rep Points
    4864820






    This guy(abcdefg) is just another troll...Wasted his time sending pm's, bitching for no reason...Its been looser galore here in the last few days!
    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

    http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. I want your money
    By bio-chem in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. How much money??????
    By ncgirl21 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 09:09 AM
  3. Money...
    By DFINEST in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 09:20 AM
  4. What is the best MRP for the money?
    By SKINSFAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2001, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->