• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The money

John H.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The money...

Everyday we hear "GIVE" - to this or that... And that is fine. BUT, W H E R E is that money supposed to come from? Even by those well intentioned?

I just heard that George Bush signed legislation that will allow people to take any contributions for the Tsunami victims they make off their 2004 income tax instead of waiting for 2005. That is nice - BUT:

If the government does not receive income from income tax - if we keep giving people tax breaks, tax reductions, etc. it eventually adds up and government operates on income COMING IN just as you or I rely on income coming in - regularly.

Seems to me that the "shit" is GOING to "hit the fan" either soon or down the road. And make no mistake - WE ARE GOING TO PAY and PAY DEARLY. Every time we "extend" ourselves we go out on a limb and the further out on the limb you go the greater the risk of that limb breaking...

And what about those IN NEED here in THIS COUNTRY?

This applies to a most basic thing in this country: if you are not making things IN this country and your people are not working and earning a decent living wage IN this country the SHIT IT GOING TO HIT THE FAN - GUARANTEED. The ONLY thing that MADE this country strong was people IN this country working and making a decent living - master craftsmen, industry, machinery, knowledge, etc. IN this country. That IS what makes things happen - for everyone.

This country is an accident waiting to happen. Unless we go back to the basics - people working IN this country, industry IN this country, agriculture (farms) IN this country producing FOR those in this country (and the rest of the world), it is only a matter of time and we are seeing that now and on the horizon....

We used to be the strongest country in the world and could help others. Strength comes from YOU DOING - it just does not "happen" no matter how much a person "wishes" it to happen. Our strength comes from US DOING OURSELVES for the benefit of ourselves and all others. This applies to each country not just the USA.

Our very future as a people and as a country DEPENDS on US DOING FOR OURSELVES - because that is how you can do for others. This applies to the strength of a person and the strength of a country. Someone else can NOT do the "lifting" FOR you - YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF. That IS where results come from!! Then others as well as you BENEFIT.

Take Care, John H.

man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?

stu21Ldn said:
man your posts give me headaches - do you ever post about anything body building related?
I think this is the first non-homosexual thread he's started :).

:spaz:

stu21Ldn said:
No kidding! Maybe PhilosophyQuest.com would be a better match.

(BTW, I completely just made that up and am pretty sure that doesn't exist, so don't try to go there.)

Don't worry about the good ol' U S of A. There's only one way that we would go down:

_1094987_nuke150.jpg

And you're all coming with us...

csf3, it's really funny how often I find myself looking at your avatar! :laugh:

John H Im proud to see another voice of common sense in this froumn. Besides mine, Metal, and one or two others. I for one am sick of hearing, and seeing, all these nations and rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about? for that matter where was the outrage that these Pacific rim countrys had no warning system because the various tyrants that run them were to busy stealing their nations wealth, and tha fact they didnt have to answer to the people as a democracy would?

We dont have control over mother nature but we do have control over what the naked ape can pull. And mother nature has nothing on mankinds destructiveness.

Im not saying we shouldnt be helping these people. What Im saying is America isnt at fault for a Tsunami and we should never feel guilty for having wealth. The western Democracys have fought for these things and have fought their way back from devestation to prosperity many times because we demand a Govt's that answer to the people. And John H is right when he says we have enough needy people here to keep us concerned.

While we are helping these people the Free Nations of the world should also force Democratic change in these nations. With diplomacy is we can, with military force if we must. Because thats where the real human Tsunami in this world is. In the various dictatorships, Military run Govt.,s, and assorted Tyrannys where human rights isnt even a concept.

Death to tyrants!!!!..............Rich

John H. said:
The money...

Everyday we hear "GIVE" - to this or that... And that is fine. BUT, W H E R E is that money supposed to come from? Even by those well intentioned?

I just heard that George Bush signed legislation that will allow people to take any contributions for the Tsunami victims they make off their 2004 income tax instead of waiting for 2005. That is nice - BUT:

If the government does not receive income from income tax - if we keep giving people tax breaks, tax reductions, etc. it eventually adds up and government operates on income COMING IN just as you or I rely on income coming in - regularly.

Seems to me that the "shit" is GOING to "hit the fan" either soon or down the road. And make no mistake - WE ARE GOING TO PAY and PAY DEARLY. Every time we "extend" ourselves we go out on a limb and the further out on the limb you go the greater the risk of that limb breaking...

And what about those IN NEED here in THIS COUNTRY?

This applies to a most basic thing in this country: if you are not making things IN this country and your people are not working and earning a decent living wage IN this country the SHIT IT GOING TO HIT THE FAN - GUARANTEED. The ONLY thing that MADE this country strong was people IN this country working and making a decent living - master craftsmen, industry, machinery, knowledge, etc. IN this country. That IS what makes things happen - for everyone.

This country is an accident waiting to happen. Unless we go back to the basics - people working IN this country, industry IN this country, agriculture (farms) IN this country producing FOR those in this country (and the rest of the world), it is only a matter of time and we are seeing that now and on the horizon....

We used to be the strongest country in the world and could help others. Strength comes from YOU DOING - it just does not "happen" no matter how much a person "wishes" it to happen. Our strength comes from US DOING OURSELVES for the benefit of ourselves and all others. This applies to each country not just the USA.

Our very future as a people and as a country DEPENDS on US DOING FOR OURSELVES - because that is how you can do for others. This applies to the strength of a person and the strength of a country. Someone else can NOT do the "lifting" FOR you - YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF. That IS where results come from!! Then others as well as you BENEFIT.

Take Care, John H.

IML Gear Cream!
stu21Ldn said:

Hi Stu,

Yes I have - and will. But I get people who object to just about anything - tell me what is wrong with saying to others to BE the VERY BEST you CAN BE? Or how about DOING your VERY BEST to BE YOUR BEST? Because that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I even posted about it being GUARANTEED that IF a person will DO their VERY BEST they WILL GET what they are after - Rome was not built in a day and neither is the Human Body. Those that BUILD their bodies intelligently and WITH RESOLVE get what they are after - GUARANTEED!!! Time has a way of BEING on our side when we STAY FOCUSSED!!!

Take Care, John H.

f***k all tyrants in this world.

There are many things common in tyrants.
They lack proper education.
They hate educated and intelluctual people.
They are accompanied by yes-men.
They are chicken.
They are of old generation.
They did a lot of things wrong and never tried to admit it.

and they suck.

I Are Baboon said:
I farted.
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thought Id let you know

Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons. You obviously have no idea about international relations and business ethics, because business isn't about making money. It's about making sure every red-blooded american has a job. Whats that you say? People in India will work for .35 an hour while I have to pay my employees here in the U.S. a minimum of $5.25 an hour? But that wouldn't be patriotic. Fuck the $5 per employee per hour I would save by producing my goods internationally. Come on guys, a country where everyone has a job and everything says "Made in America" sounds great, and would be great, but is about as realistic as Michael Jackson being innocent.The basis of a company is to turn a profit, and when labor is $5 an hour cheaper in another country, good luck telling the CEO that "the shit will hit the fan if we don't help ourselves soon". He'll tell you to fuck off. Im not anti-american or anything like that at all, im very patriotic, but im also realistic. Examine your point of view from a business standpoint, and then see how it looks.

A smart 22yo kid occasonally shuts the fuck up and listens to their elders. A 22yo kid with his head up his ass makes statements like this.
Mommies calling you Gamecock, or cockhead, or whatever your silly ass name is.
Tellawhat? I'll give you a piece of free advice to take with you.
"If you were never to open your mouth then most people would never know your an idiot".......................... :wave: .......................Rich

gococksDJS said:
Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons. You obviously have no idea about international relations and business ethics, because business isn't about making money. It's about making sure every red-blooded american has a job. Whats that you say? People in India will work for .35 an hour while I have to pay my employees here in the U.S. a minimum of $5.25 an hour? But that wouldn't be patriotic. Fuck the $5 per employee per hour I would save by producing my goods internationally. Come on guys, a country where everyone has a job and everything says "Made in America" sounds great, and would be great, but is about as realistic as Michael Jackson being innocent.The basis of a company is to turn a profit, and when labor is $5 an hour cheaper in another country, good luck telling the CEO that "the shit will hit the fan if we don't help ourselves soon". He'll tell you to fuck off. Im not anti-american or anything like that at all, im very patriotic, but im also realistic. Examine your point of view from a business standpoint, and then see how it looks.

Rich46yo said:
A smart 22yo kid occasonally shuts the fuck up and listens to their elders. A 22yo kid with his head up his ass makes statements like this.
Mommies calling you Gamecock, or cockhead, or whatever your silly ass name is.
Tellawhat? I'll give you a piece of free advice to take with you.
"If you were never to open your mouth then most people would never know your an idiot".......................... :wave: .......................Rich
Who's showing the higher level of intelligence here? Me, who is stating an actual political standpoint, or you, the one who's only response can be "fuck, shit, your dumb, im smart, i told you so, im older than you so I know more". To further show you that my intelligence far exceeds yours, gococks stands for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, which is a university. So if you want to take a few hours to try to compile an actual argument that even hints at you having the slightest bit of intellect, then go ahead and come back at me with a response, ill be more than happy to belittle your mundane existence with more facts that your highschool level intellect can't handle. But hey your older than me, so your smarter, i forgot that part.

And now it's my turn to give you a piece of free advice
"If you were to never act with any intelligence, no one would ever accuse you of having any"

Good day.

I think Im going to have to put mommies boy on my ignore list. The little prick is lecturing about manners and intelligance and he starts a reply , to a stranger, off with "Man John H and Rich, you guys are political morons".

Wow! I didnt know he was a "South carolina Gamecock"? Jeez-la-weez kid why didnt you say so? If I had known you were a "South Carolina Gamecock" I never would have even dreamt of disagreeing with you............. :laugh: ...........You should have said so immediatly....... :laugh: . Im often down there you know..... :laugh: .....usually when I have a hankering to find woman with no teeth...... :laugh: ...Heres my pickup line for the game hens at the bars, "Hey baby, nice tooth"!................ :laugh:

I bet you own a banjo right kid? "Suuuuueey"! I'd bet you have 9 hounds under your porch right now?..... :laugh: ....awww lighten up kid, lets kick the shit off our boots, and have a Bud.........we'll have a shitkicking good time........ :laugh:

Jesus H Christ! Next time tell me right away your a "South Caroline Gamecock"........... :laugh: .............Immediatly after hearing it I'll have a great deal of respect for your intelligance level..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "hearing banjo music in background". Man Im laughing so hard I about shit myself! YeeeeeHawwwwww!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooooooo Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seeing things from ALL points of view...

gococksDJS said:

Hi Gococks,

In one sentence you say: "...business isn't about making money...". Later on down you say: "The basis of a company is to turn a profit..."

I have no problem with someone in business making a REASONABLE profit. People who work for a living need to make a REASONABLE profit because that is too how they live and support themselves and their family.

What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to suppost themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product. The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you wher you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong. This country has many "American" businessmen who ARE GUILTY of GREED and that GREED is what is destroying this country. How do you justify a person buying a boat (something that IS NOT NEEDED TO LIVE) for say $750,000.00 per copy, houses in several states, going out and drinking at the local "club" where it costs a MINIMUM of $10,000.00 per night just to get started drinking and socializing at that "club" where the bouncer is an attorney who checks out all proposed customers and if they drive up in a certain car or color of car he can refuse to allow you admittance to that "club" and according to your income level you are shown where you can go in that "club" to socialize with those in your same high income bracket....

GREED comes in many forms. GREED is what is destroying. People do need to make a living and support themselves and their family and those costs should be reasonable - waste knows no bounds to people who are not careful.

I fully understand that businessmen and companies are leaving this country to make their profits elsewhere at the expense of those living in this country and this country itself. You see the evidence of that in almost every town and city.

The CEO you speak of, you are right. He couldn't care less about you or I or our families. All he cares about is HIS personal comfort and wealth.

We have a lot to be concerned about in this country - the future is not bright unless all can benefit and help each other out. Including businessmen and companies. GREED can not be a "bottom line" for anyone.

Take Care, John H.

IML Gear Cream!
John H. said:
I have no problem with someone in business making a REASONABLE profit. People who work for a living need to make a REASONABLE profit because that is too how they live and support themselves and their family.
What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to supposed themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product.
The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you where you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong.

I fully understand that businessmen and companies are leaving this country to make their profits elsewhere at the expense of those living in this country and this country itself. You see the evidence of that in almost every town and city.

The CEO you speak of, you are right. He couldn't care less about you or I or our families. All he cares about is HIS personal comfort and wealth.

We have a lot to be concerned about in this country - the future is not bright unless all can benefit and help each other out. Including businessmen and companies. GREED can not be a "bottom line" for anyone.

Take Care, John H.

I don't know about the other people here but if you took the time to this and do a little research he is right.
I know, you guys were expecting another gay thread but when Rich agreed with him it made me read his post.

Rich46yo said:
rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about?

So true. where were these people when Haiti needed help?

John H. said:
Hi Gococks,

In one sentence you say: "...business isn't about making money...". Later on down you say: "The basis of a company is to turn a profit..."

What I am against is EXCESSIVE profit which many business people and companies ARE guilty of. And at the expense of people who live and attempt to work and make an honest living to suppost themselves and their family and this country's overall wellbeing... They could care less about anyone but themselves. Paying someone $.35 an hour to make something that has an initial cost to the company of about $2.00 and then selling it here in this country for $150 is EXCESSIVE and IS STEALING from both the person that actually made the product and the person buying the product. The company is making profit that IS FILTHY because they are living off the labor of others FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GREED. Requiring that those that work for you wher you do not provide a safe and healthy place of employment for the sake of profit is wrong. This country has many "American" businessmen who ARE GUILTY of GREED and that GREED is what is destroying this country. How do you justify a person buying a boat (something that IS NOT NEEDED TO LIVE) for say $750,000.00 per copy, houses in several states, going out and drinking at the local "club" where it costs a MINIMUM of $10,000.00 per night just to get started drinking and socializing at that "club" where the bouncer is an attorney who checks out all proposed customers and if they drive up in a certain car or color of car he can refuse to allow you admittance to that "club" and according to your income level you are shown where you can go in that "club" to socialize with those in your same high income bracket....

GREED comes in many forms. GREED is what is destroying. People do need to make a living and support themselves and their family and those costs should be reasonable - waste knows no bounds to people who are not careful.

Take Care, John H.
You make a very good point, and this is very true. Excessive greed and excessive indulgence is a problem and a pity. I agree with you that we should use these powerful corporations to put more americans to work to get more money flowing through our economy and boost economic morale within our country, but there is one problem with these big companies. When they go public, like google did, and start trading on the open market, the power is rarely held by one individual, but instead held by millions of individuals who own their stock, and stocks trade hands so much, that the power and decision making about the company and it's location of business can't lie in the hands of the stock owners because of the frequency of trade on the market. The companies then put together a board of members whose sole purpose is to increase their profit margin by decreasing production costs, which is why overseas labor is such a popular solution. Im just saying that when these big companies go public, they don't have anyone making all the decisions for the company, like the CEO's. Yes they do make a lot of money but it isn't their say where their product is manufactured. The power of the company is in so many different hands that it's hard to convince the company to keep production on a national level, which is sad. A good example on a small level is when you call best buy to ask a simple question. You get one person who says "sorry, you have to talk to audio about that" then another says "sorry thats another department". Everyone is just focusing on doing the job they are hired to do rather than looking at the overall effect of international production.

Rich46yo said:
John H Im proud to see another voice of common sense in this froumn. Besides mine, Metal, and one or two others. I for one am sick of hearing, and seeing, all these nations and rich people treating this Tsunami thing like another trendy ego contest. "Gee, I'll give more then Bill and prove Im the better person". Where were thse cocksuckers when two million innocents in Sudan were murdered in a racial genocide by tyrants? Where were they when Serbia was on a genicidal rampage? Or when Saddam was nerve gassing children?.....or Somalia,North Korea,Cambodia,Rwanda? and a thousand other genocides that no-one gave a shit about? for that matter where was the outrage that these Pacific rim countrys had no warning system because the various tyrants that run them were to busy stealing their nations wealth, and tha fact they didnt have to answer to the people as a democracy would?

We dont have control over mother nature but we do have control over what the naked ape can pull. And mother nature has nothing on mankinds destructiveness.

Im not saying we shouldnt be helping these people. What Im saying is America isnt at fault for a Tsunami and we should never feel guilty for having wealth. The western Democracys have fought for these things and have fought their way back from devestation to prosperity many times because we demand a Govt's that answer to the people. And John H is right when he says we have enough needy people here to keep us concerned.

While we are helping these people the Free Nations of the world should also force Democratic change in these nations. With diplomacy is we can, with military force if we must. Because thats where the real human Tsunami in this world is. In the various dictatorships, Military run Govt.,s, and assorted Tyrannys where human rights isnt even a concept.

YOU are an old pissed-off veteran moron. I bet you have a bullet wound on your back as you run away from battlefield. :lol:

christ yall need to calm down..ur attacking ur own kind..we are americans..if u want to get angry at sumone lets go kill the enemy..bin laden or whoever the CIA is after..

They're just so quiet up there. It's hard not to pick on them. :D

abcdefg said:
YOU are an old pissed-off veteran moron. I bet you have a bullet wound on your back as you run away from battlefield. :lol:

and you face yours? hahahahahhaa...speaking Cur persons.....you're one of them.

This guy(abcdefg) is just another troll...Wasted his time sending pm's, bitching for no reason...Its been looser galore here in the last few days!

Back