• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Entertainment center

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lol, some of you who have been in the trade and buy forum may have seen my "looking for tv" thread becasue mine broke down and and I just wanted a cheap ass tv to replace it since I am going to be mooving out...anyway I finally went to the store to get me a new one, brought it home in my little sports sedan (somehow) and it didnt fit i brought it back and my sister ended up comming with me to the electronics place and she convinced me to get a whole new enterntainment system becasue I am mooving out soon anyway and I will need it...well I bought me a huge freaking tv and a nice ass stand/enertainment center (36' flatscreenTV) and she bought me 500 dollar sound system to go with that, I paid 900 dollars for my shit and I had a discount on it thats why it was so cheap and she paid for the sound....anyway I jsut thought I would mention that since I am pretty excited for it!!!

Back