• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PurduePower's First AAS Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
is 7 keto the same as DHEA?

As far as I understand, no. It is non-androgenic and does not convert along the same path as DHEA does, which ultimately converts to androstenedione and then to test and estrogen.

I had another awesome leg day last night. My strength rivaled my on-cycle strength. My squat sets were 405x6, then 420x6, and my final set was 450x4. I have never done sets with 450 before. I felt like a fuckin monster in there again.

The labido is just as high as ever, too. My girlfriend(previously a virgin before Sat) and I have been going at it quite a bit the past few days. It is so awesome to finally have regular sex again.

I started HMB a few days ago. I have been taking 2g in the morning and 3g with my CEE 45min before my workout. I got the powder from Custom. That place has so much stuff there now. I suggest getting as much as you can from them before you shop around anywhere else.

My weight has been holding around 208-209 lately. My chest wore out quicker than I would have liked yesterday, but it is getting better. Today marks the start of my 4th week of pct, so I am dropping to 20mg of Tamoxifen(30mg Tamoxifen Citrate) for the rest of my pct. My nuts are nearly full size, if not all the way there. I am still taking the 7-Keto 2 times a day, on ECA now(once a day), 15g of glutamine/day, cleaner version of a bulking diet, CEE, HMB, and Tribulus Fuel. I will prob stay on Tribulus for good now, unless I found out that it isn't good to be on it all the time.

Today was bis and tris. I had great stength and swells. It was awesome. I was able to go the full 45min for bis before they were burnt, but tris only lasted about 35min. They were worked yesterday from chest, so I will forgive them. I was 207 afterwards. My left shoulder was hurting the whole time, though. I will up my glucosamine and hope that it helps.

Today is my first day down to 20mg of Tamoxifen. I will hold at 20mg/day for 2 weeks and I should be done by then.

I had a great back and trap day on Fri. I took today off to be sure that I am not overtraining. I capped the Yohimbine that I ordered from CNW today. I did my first ECY stack tonight with a 25/100/2.5 dosage. I felt freakin awesome with the Yohimbine. It felt like a used to when I first started taking Ephedrine way back in the day. I can't wait to take it in the mornings before class.

Monday was another great leg day. I got 420x5, 455x5, 455x4. My legs were nicely spent after that. Yesterday was chest day/ My strength started off very well, but my endurence in my chest is still low. I went from 225x16 to 12 on the next set, then 8 on the 3rd. The swells were great, but the endurence is still frustrating. I only have one week left for pct. I am looking forward to cutting. It will be very bitter/sweet.

So how much bigger are your measurements form your Feb pix? Chest, Bi's...whatever?

I havn't measured anything lately. I am going to get some pics here in the next couple of days before I start cutting.

I did cardio for the first time since before my cycle tonight. It went well. I have missed that runner's high. I am really looking forward to shredding up. I am going to start another 2 weeks of Clen and then some T3 for a little while after that. I am only going to run the T3 while I am still at a very high protein intake.

looking awesome mate. They are some killer quads :thumb:

Wish I had the time to dedicate to lifting :(

Would like so see some more pics, specially from your clen & T3 cycle. Im starting mine in a couple weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Man you do look fukkin' huge!! Those pix are aftera month or so in the cycle right? Now you want to be a professional BB right? Do you have any comps on the horizon?

I am planning on a competition in mid July or so. I havn't registered for one yet.

The Clen is working nicely. I am slowly dropping weight, and from what I can tell it is all fat. I have to put the full-blown cutting off for a little while longer. Pirate informed me that I didn't wait long enough after my last Sust shot to start my pct. I needed to wait about 3 weeks after the last shot, and I only waited a little over a week, so that means my pct didn't actually start for a week and a half after I thought it did. I am taking my pct out to May 18th to be safe. I will continue to clean up my diet and I am phasing in cardio. I plan on biking at least 5 days a week and I will be swimming in the mornings a few times a week, too. I have another week or so left for this cycle of Clen, and I will prob go back to some ECY for a little while and then go for some T3.

My workouts have been going well. My swells are great and my strength is steady now. It isn't quite as high as it was on cycle, but it is still much higher than before I started the cycle. My endurence is still a little lacking, but not by much.

I am growing again. My arms are especially showing a lot of growth. The cutting is going well too. I have never been this defined since I started lifting hardcore. The abs are showing insanely. I love it. I have another day or so left with the Clen and then I will move to ECY for 3 weeks or so. I am still thinking of running some T3 with a very high protein intake to see how that goes.

Well, this is probably going to be my last post. Everything seems to be normalized now. I am cutting up quite nicely. I am down to 197 and have lost a lot of body fat. This promises to be another fun ride to my competition. I have decided that I am going to have to wait until my lifting partner moves until I do another AAS cycle. I would be chosing between her friendship or the steroids if I did another cycle. I will probably just run some of my leftover PHs once I start bulking again.

Any final pictures to send off with?

I wish that I did, but the digcam that I used before was my roommates, and he has since graduated and moved out. I am sure that eventually I will have access to one, and I will post them on here, either in this thread or a competition thread.

Very nice. Congratulations on a successful cycle.

Back