• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PurduePower's First AAS Cycle

Purdue Power

Good Enough Never Is
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like Pirate, I too am starting my first AAS cycle, and wanted to chronicle my experience for others to help plan their cycles and also to get constant feedback from those who are more experienced than I.

I am starting in a few days. I will be taking 25mg of Dbol/day in two dosed, 12 hours apart. I will also start 600mg of Sustanon/week in two doses. I will drop the Dbol withing the first few days of the Sustanon kicking in(expected to be ~3-4 weeks into the cycle). I will be on the Sust for a total of 10 weeks. I am considering throwing in some Winny for the last 2 or 3 weeks of the Sust to cut a little bit.

I have 60ml of Nolva on hand for pct and in the event of gyno or excessive bloat throughout the cycle. I also have Femara for the gyno possibility. I am planning on running some T3 sometime after the Sust kicks in to minimize the body fat stored.

I am starting at 200lbs and hope to get up to 215 at least(after the water retention is gone from the dbol). I don't know what my body fat is, but I would guess not much over 10% at the very most. I will be sure to eat at least every 2hrs and aim for about 5000cals a day, keeping the sodium and excess sugars low to avoid unwanted bloating.

I am going to get some HCG soon and dose about 250iu a couple times a week at most. I had quite a bit of testicular atrophy during my M1T cycle, so I will prob have some during this cycle, too.

I don't know exactly what dosing for my Nolva I am gonna do. I did a 50/40/30/20 dosage for my M1T pct, so I will probably do the first couple of weeks at 40mg/day then a week at 30 and a couple weeks at 20. I havn't received much input on the dosage that I should use, so if anyone has any input, I would appreciate it very much. I will throw in a tribulus product with my Nolva like I did with my M1T pct. I recovered very well during my pct from M1T, so I assume that Nolva is the best choice for me and I will do a similar program that I did with that.

I will run a couple of weeks of Clen the first 2 weeks of my pct and then 2 or 3 weeks of ECA after that and just lift to maintain so I don't overtrain.

I will work on getting some before pics before I start.

If anyone has any input or corrections that they feel that I should make at any point throughout my journal, please say something.

Last edited:
This should be great to follow. Good luck PP! :thumb:

largepkg said:
This should be great to follow. Good luck PP! :thumb:
You just wanted to call him PP :lol:

G'luck PP :)

Good luck bro.

Subscribing!

What is your your training going to look like? Are you setting specific goals as far for strength or? I like starting with a more aggressive dose of nolva in pct like you did after M1T.

GL dude , hope your testies keep a good side during your cycle :)

simbh said:
GL dude , hope your testies keep a good side during your cycle :)
Funny how on a bodybulding thread it's acceptable to send wishes to other men's testicles without being called something derogatory :laugh:

good luck, man. i look forward to hearing of your progress as i will too, at some point in the near future, being staring my first aas cycle. i am subscribed.

You just have to be blunt sometimes to get what you are saying across.

As far as my workouts, I am change the lifts and sets and reps I do each week, but I am going to stick with my normal routine pretty much. I am going to drop one of my off days and throw shoulders and abs. I currently do shoulders/bis/tris all in one day with a morning workout of shoulders and bis/tris later in the day. Since I won't need that much recovery time, I will do shoulders on that off day now. I am not concerned with strength so much. I am going for competition BB and I am already stronger than nearly all of the guys in my gym, so I don't need to worry about gaining that much strength.

Looks good man. Should be a strong cycle. Im also starting a cycle in about 2 weeks of test cyp/dbol/winny.

IML Gear Cream!
Cool, looks like we have some more journals lined up from gococks and 19. I'm planning my first cycle now, looks like I'm going with Test Enan, EQ and Dbol.

redspy said:
Cool, looks like we have some more journals lined up from gococks and 19. I'm planning my first cycle now, looks like I'm going with Test Enan, EQ and Dbol.
Are you really? hmm. I never thought I'd hear you say that.

redspy said:
When do you plan to start? dose and length?

gococksDJS said:
When do you plan to start? dose and length?
In a about 6-8 weeks. I have a nagging rotator cuff issue I need to shake off first.

The plan at the moment is as follows:-

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg EW (2 shots)
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg EW (2 shots)
Weeks 1-12 HCG 500IU E5D.
PCT: 4 Weeks of Nolva.

Last edited:
Would I be ok to go for 12 weeks, or should I just play it safe with 10 weeks?

Purdue Power said:
As you're running HCG throughout the cycle you should be fine going with 12 weeks.

redspy said:
ah, the quintessential bulker. nice.
i'm gonna go Test E, EQ, M5AA.

19-chief said:
ah, the quintessential bulker. nice.
i'm gonna go Test E, EQ, M5AA.
Sounds like a good plan. I assume you're using the M5 in the latter stage of the cycle for hardening/strength?

IML Gear Cream!
redspy said:
Sounds like a good plan. I assume you're using the M5 in the latter stage of the cycle for hardening/strength?
exactly. kinda like a winny. the only thing that is up in the air is the timing for the M5... don't know if i want to use it weeks 6-10 or weeks 8-12.

PP. I would run the HCG @ 500 iu's every 4-5 days

I'm glad to see you started a journal. We are running similar cycles, but you are much bigger than me.
Purdue Power said:
I don't know exactly what dosing for my Nolva I am gonna do. I did a 50/40/30/20 dosage for my M1T pct, so I will probably do the first couple of weeks at 40mg/day then a week at 30 and a couple weeks at 20.
Since you are using research nolva, I'd run higher doses. In fact, I will. Something like 60/60/50/40/30. Couldn't hurt. I'll be dropping by. :thumb:

Purdue Power said:
Like redspy said with HCG you should be able to extend it. Im running HCG the whole time, so thats why I extended mine to 12 weeks.

Hey PP - Just out of interest what does your site injection rotation plan look like?

Good luck, Purdue. I'm subscribing to this puppy since were around the same age and within 10 lbs of eachother.

Purdue Power said:
I will be taking 25mg of Dbol/day in two dosed, 12 hours apart. I will also start 600mg of Sustanon/week in two doses. I will drop the Dbol withing the first few days of the Sustanon kicking in(expected to be ~3-4 weeks into the cycle).
Two suggestions. If possible (I don't know how your dbol is dosed), split it up into 4 or 5 doses, every 3 hours or so.

The other, just do the dbol for 4 weeks. You can't always rely on telling when the test kicks in. It's not always that obvious, especially when kickstarting with dbol.

Lets see some pictures.

JerseyDevil said:
Two suggestions. If possible (I don't know how your dbol is dosed), split it up into 4 or 5 doses, every 3 hours or so.

The other, just do the dbol for 4 weeks. You can't always rely on telling when the test kicks in. It's not always that obvious, especially when kickstarting with dbol.
His D-bol are too big to split that way unless he crushes them to powder and caps 'em like I did. I agree that you should set your d-bol schedule, not base it on feeling.

I also think LAM is right on about doing 500 iu of HCG E5D. 250 doesn't do much, and you might find that 250 E4D leaves you....ah....lacking. :(

My dbols are 50mgs, so it would be impossible to split them up into that many pieces. As far as deez balls, I will prob run the 500iu every 5 days or so.

My injection rotation will prob be glutes, quads, delts for the sust injections. I might recruit my tris when I start with the winny.

I will try to find my roommates digcam tonight to get some pre-pics.

Back