• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno signs today?

jason4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im on my 3rd week of my cycle of M1t and 4derm this morning my nipples were iching like hell but has gone away now. I know this is a sign of gyno so im going to start taking 6oxo.My ? is should I take more than it says or is there something better than 6oxo sorry if this is a stupid question I just need advise from someone who has had this problem or knows the best proven way to take care of this I also have Nolvedex extreme by geavani labs but have read it is crap thanks for any help
:confused:

Start taking some. Itchy nipples is a sign of gyno. Any puffiness? Thats another sign. You should very quickly order some NOLVADEX (not nolvedex extreme or anything else that sounds similar), its generic name is tamoxifen citrate. Start taking your 6oxo and start using nolva when you get it.

Thanks alot I will order some right now and yes there is a little bit of puffyness its hard to see but I can feel it.

While you have it, go get your girlfriend and have her suck on your now puffy, sensitive nipples.

Might as well enjoy it, right? ;)

Just kidding of course. :barf:

6oxo won't help much, if at all

go see your doctor right away and show him your symptoms, you should be able to get nolva straight away on perscription, if you order nolva now it could take weeks to arrive and by that time it will probably be too late to save you

peace

young d said:

go see your doctor right away and show him your symptoms, you should be able to get nolva straight away on perscription, if you order nolva now it could take weeks to arrive and by that time it will probably be too late to save you

peace
go to IBE I got my tamox. on the 5th working day after I ordered, and when I ordered they were out of stock at the time.:thumb:

pppppprrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccccc, you fucked up, big time. Have fun with tities.

I'll never understand why people would start any cycle without emercency plans laid out. You knew the signs to look for with gyno, but didn't take any measures in case you got it.

Not trying to flame anyone here, but.... :headbang:

jason4 said:
Im on my 3rd week of my cycle of M1t and 4derm this morning my nipples were iching like hell but has gone away now. I know this is a sign of gyno so im going to start taking 6oxo.My ? is should I take more than it says or is there something better than 6oxo sorry if this is a stupid question I just need advise from someone who has had this problem or knows the best proven way to take care of this I also have Nolvedex extreme by geavani labs but have read it is crap thanks for any help
:confused:
First off man, do you know your taking an anabolic steroid? Never ever start a cycle of anything without proper PCT on hand, because if this truly is gyno (which I don't think it is because you are running M1T) then your going to be sprouting a nice pair of funbags while your nolva is on back order, but if you had it to begin with, you could zap your newly developed man-milkbladders into nonexistence at the first sign of gyno.
Now before you go shitting your panties, are you sure this is gyno or is it just paranoia? When im on cycle, I can make my nipples itch just thinking about gyno, because lets face it big tits are nice, just not on me, so im scared as shit of gyno. Press on your nips. Does it hurt? Now are they puffy? Now lick them, does it feel good? actually don't lick them, i was joking. 6-oxo won't do shit for gyno man, so if it really is gyno order some shit overnight. good luck

IML Gear Cream!
how often do people get gyno from a normal cycle of m1t? I thought it was near impossible but I saw on another board a couple different people complaining about it.

snoops said:
how often do people get gyno from a normal cycle of m1t? I thought it was near impossible but I saw on another board a couple different people complaining about it.
m1t cant aromatize, so there is no risk of estrogen - induced gyno. however, progesterone induced gyno is a worry.

normally, we stack 4ad with m1t. 4-ad can aromatize, so there is worry for estogyno there.

but usually, your time to worry about gyno is immediately post cycle, not on cycle.

du510 said:
m1t cant aromatize, so there is no risk of estrogen - induced gyno. however, progesterone induced gyno is a worry.

normally, we stack 4ad with m1t. 4-ad can aromatize, so there is worry for estogyno there.

'estogyno' can be treated with nolva right?

what about progestogyno? don't you need vitex or something to stop that? nolva wouldn't work for this sort of gyno (explain why some poeple still develop gyno even when taking nolva?) or would it?

peace

young d said:

peace

I don't think they'd perscribe nolva to someone taking prohoromones with signs of gyno.

plouffe said:
I don't think they'd perscribe nolva to someone taking prohoromones with signs of gyno.
Why the hell not! Your doctor is there to help you. Just be honest and tell your doc that you fucked up and you will never do it again. You just don't want man boobs!

Newt said:
Why the hell not! Your doctor is there to help you. Just be honest and tell your doc that you fucked up and you will never do it again. You just don't want man boobs!
I'd think he wouldn't cause isn't nolva actually meant to combat early signs of breast cancer? And that maybe what he/she has that in their mind & not really feeling comfortable prescribing a mainly female type drug to a male..:shrug: and nowadays with the "sue happy" world we live in they may not want to take the chance... just a thought

WTF are you guys on about! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE A DOCTOR FOR?

your doc is there to take care of you and give you treatments and perscription drugs for whatever you need them for, as long as he can diagnose your condition (ie see the signs of gyno for himself) he is gonna give you the drugs to treat it, he is there to look after your health, not teach you a lesson because you took something and were unaware of the risks of it

so if someone was dying of lung cancer (from smoking), or if someone is involved in a car crash (and it was deemed to be that person at fault), they would not give them treatment? i really don't think so somehow!

it dosen't matter why someone has gyno your doctor is their to treat it, if not he is not doing his job and well i can't imagine that a doctor would not help a paitent in need of desperate treatment for whatever reason

peace

young d said:
it dosen't matter why someone has gyno your doctor is their to treat it, if not he is not doing his job and well i can't imagine that a doctor would not help a paitent in need of desperate treatment for whatever reason

peace
There is a lot of yellow tape between doctors and the companies that produce the perscription medication, like pfizer. These companies basically bribe doctors to push their own products by offering him bonuses whenever he perscribes their meds, and to cover their own asses the companies make sure that doctors are prohibited from crossperscribing medications. I have never heard of nolva being perscribed for gyno in a man, so I don't know if they can legally perscribe you nolva for that.

What a shame. And our society looks down on self-medicating, too. Fucking politics. You are so right, Young d. Maybe in the U.K. the docs would do that. I'll prescribe myself whatever the hell I wan't.

Personally, if I had titties, Id stay at home and play with them all day.
37.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Shit I'd go audition for The Man Show!!:funny:

If I had titties because I needed medication that a doctor wouldn't prescribe me because the politicians were in bed with the pharm companies, I'd do more than sit at home and play with them. I'd show 'em on Nightline or something. Show the world what corruption in medicine does. Just make sure they put one of those blobs over my face and use a voice synthesizer.

Damn spell checker always rejects titties.

PirateFromHell said:
If I had titties because I needed medication that a doctor wouldn't prescribe me because the politicians were in bed with the pharm companies, I'd do more than sit at home and play with them. I'd show 'em on Nightline or something. Show the world what corruption in medicine does. Just make sure they put one of those blobs over my face and use a voice synthesizer.

Damn spell checker always rejects titties.
Imagine what the doctors would say when you told them how you got your new perky little sweater puppets. "How'd you get those fine biznoobies? Whats that you say? Anabolic steroids? That's your fault son, the only thing to do now is to perform surgery.............can I squeeze them?"

Back