• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anti-Myostatin polyclonal anti-body

mmorpheuss

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay guys what is this stuff? :hmmm: It was just added to a research chem site and the cost is $2000.00 for a mg :eek:

For that price someone has got to know exactly what it is, and if it even does anything for $2000 per mg..sheeesh!

I haven't read anything about any human trials with the stuff. everything that I have read about myostatin inhibitors have been used on test subjects (animals) in the embryo stage of development.

Increased food intake and playing with the myostatin gene both reduced lifespan in test subjects, so I'd probably stick to regular stuff for now personally.

Rats with 1/2 the food intake live nearly twice as long. So bulking alone, especially in an unclean way, can reduce your lifespan and overall health (mixing alkali digested foods with acidic etc).

Mudge said:
Increased food intake and playing with the myostatin gene both reduced lifespan in test subjects, so I'd probably stick to regular stuff for now personally.

Rats with 1/2 the food intake live nearly twice as long. So bulking alone, especially in an unclean way, can reduce your lifespan and overall health (mixing alkali digested foods with acidic etc).
Do you remember where you saw that study, Mudge? I'd like to read it.

Either one can probably be found at pubmed/medline.

Back