• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nurtitional Timing - Questions

Machher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anabolic window which according to the nutrient timing articles, lasts 2 hours after the workout.

So would it be feutile to consume larger amount of protein after this phase in hopes for gains? After this protein and glycogen is stored for energy?

So basically to see optimal gains eat the bulk of your extra calories and protein in this 2 hour window?

Also heres a scenario..

i consume 60g of protein for breakfast, 40 g of that is used for living 20 is left over. Where will it go? Fat or Yesterdays lifting repairing, or stored for this evening lifting session?

Sum 1 summarize for me if i have it all wrong.

Also is 3 eggs for breakfast 7 days a week safe lol, i was told that cholesterol in food can not be converted to cholesterol in our blood, only the saturated fats found the food. How about 4 eggs.
BTW these eggs are omega-3 eggs - called this because the chicken's who laid these eggs were fed flax seed as a great amount of their diet and contain about .4 g of omega-3 FA per egg.

if you're concerned about cholesterol, don't eat the entire egg. Mix one whole egg with the rest being egg whites. All the protein is in the whites, and the fat and cholesterol is in the yolk.

ChrisROCK said:
if you're concerned about cholesterol, don't eat the entire egg. Mix one whole egg with the rest being egg whites. All the protein is in the whites, and the fat and cholesterol is in the yolk.

The yolks contain half the protein of an egg (about 3g out of the 6-7g of a 55g egg) and nearly 100% of the vitamins and minerals...

Unless you are genetically predisposed to high cholesterol the cholesterol you get from your diet will have little effect on your blood cholesterol readings. The only thing I would be concerned over is the high level of fat in that meal. Three to fours eggs is 15-20g of fats... But, of course, this would only be a problem if the rest of your diet was also very high in fats and it was out of balance with your daily needs. Also, although you are eating omega-3 eggs there will still be a proportion of saturated fats, so you can probably get 'cleaner' sources of fats'...

I would maybe limit it to 1 to 2 yolks and then increase the whites.

didn't know that emma, thanks!

yes.. i eat egg white ALOT.. emma, do u kno the nutritional value of 1 egg white..egg size being large.

j rizz said:
yes.. i eat egg white ALOT.. emma, do u kno the nutritional value of 1 egg white..egg size being large.
A large egg white (about 30-35g worth of egg white) has:
~ 15 to 17 cals,
~ 3.5 to 4g protein,
~ 0.1g carbs

Machher said:
these omega 3 eggs have .7 g of omega-6 fats.

but how about the original question about post workout nutrition?
Post w/o you want carbs and fast acting protein followed preferably by another meal consisting of complex carbs and a lean protein source. Neither of these meals should have any fat. Or at least I try not to.

Back