IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Piss test question and 1-AD...

Rep Points

Piss test question and 1-AD...

Well at my school we have to take piss tests, and I was told they can't actually test for 1-AD, but they can test for your testorone levels and see if your estrogen levels are in proportion or higher than normal, since that's what happens when you take it. So I was thinking, what if I take 6-OXO at the same time. 6-OXO is supposed to reduce your estrogen levels. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I think it would work, if I ever got selected for testing. I plan to only do this for the 6 week supply I have then I'm done.
    Im 20. 6'3'' 235 lbs. Want to get to 8% body fat, +315 bench, +500 squat, and reach a weight between 230-240.

I'm a Berserker

Rep Points

it depends on what kind of drug test they give you. i'm not sure but i imagine that they would just test for recreational drugs. i asked a similar question a while ago because i wasn't sure about my pre-employment drug test and i was told that they just test for recreational drugs.
    Berserker: Band of ancient Norse warriors, who fought frenzied by intoxicating liquors, and naked, regardless of wounds.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why would you think 6 oxo would hide high test levels?

school.. meaning your under 18??? either way, you're obviously not ready for a cycle.

..no offense

edit: just saw that you are 18... still to young, buddy. EAT!

Training again...finally

Rep Points

You don't have to take my advice, but I'll tell you the same thing now I told you when you asked if creatine and 1-AD do the same thing - you don't know enough to be taking this stuff.

6-oxo will not lower your testosterone levels.

Don't take 1-AD when you're 18.

Eat, train, and if you want to supplement, take creatine after you know what it does and what its side effects are.

And, for your own health and well-being, don't put things in your body if you have no clue what they do, no matter how big you think you'll get. 10 years down the road, when you're sterile and can't have kids or something, you'll wish you hadn't.

Just trying to help...

Rep Points

I go to college, however, I said use 6-OXO to lower my estrogen levels, not testorone levels, why would I want that? lol
    Im 20. 6'3'' 235 lbs. Want to get to 8% body fat, +315 bench, +500 squat, and reach a weight between 230-240.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by huesoloco
    I go to college, however, I said use 6-OXO to lower my estrogen levels, not testorone levels, why would I want that? lol

you said you would take the 6 oxo at the same time to "balance."

I was wondering how/why you thought the 6 oxo would hide anything?

taking 6-oxo at the same time would do nothing to mask your elevated test levels.. in theory it could make them even higher.

you haven't done the research...you are going to screw your body up . we aren't making the recommedation to not take ph's for our health.. just yours.

Rhino

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy
    And, for your own health and well-being, don't put things in your body if you have no clue what they do, no matter how big you think you'll get. 10 years down the road, when you're sterile and can't have kids or something, you'll wish you hadn't.

Just trying to help...
    What do you mean ten years from now? Infertility can hit ten years after a cycle? Or are you jsut pulling that out of your ass?
    back for the first time....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RCfootball87
    What do you mean ten years from now? Infertility can hit ten years after a cycle? Or are you jsut pulling that out of your ass?
    I assume he meant in ten years when he may want kids.

Training again...finally

Rep Points

Easy, killer. I said 10 years from now because that might be when he would think about having kids. It was a rough figure.

Training again...finally

Rep Points

Looks like BusyLivin took care of that before I got to it...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Training again...finally

Rep Points

If you hold your cursor over that smiley, it says "buttrock." What the heck is that?

Rep Points

You don't have to take my advice, but I'll tell you the same thing now I told you when you asked if creatine and 1-AD do the same thing - you don't know enough to be taking this stuff.

6-oxo will not lower your testosterone levels.

Don't take 1-AD when you're 18.

Eat, train, and if you want to supplement, take creatine after you know what it does and what its side effects are.

Just trying to help...
    Sound advice. Take heed huesoloco.

Training again...finally

Rep Points

Congratulations, redspy, on your 2000th post.

Rep Points

Congratulations, redspy, on your 2000th post.
    Wow, I didn't even realise. I think it's time to celebrate with casein shake!

Rhino

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busyLivin
    I assume he meant in ten years when he may want kids.
    So if my sex drive and sperm production is fine now, it will be fine in ten years? My cycles can't come back and make me sterile down the road then?
    back for the first time....

Back from the dead

Rep Points

So if my sex drive and sperm production is fine now, it will be fine in ten years? My cycles can't come back and make me sterile down the road then?
    Your not done growing, and your test levels are high as shit right now, so don't chance fucking it up by putting something in your body that shuts down your natural production of testosterone, because what if you get gyno? or what if your natural test levels never return to normal?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

probably, but no one can answer that definitively. there are inherent risks with ph usage. Doing it correctly can minimize any potential for damage, but in the end you are still messing with your hormones.

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you hold your cursor over that smiley, it says "buttrock." What the heck is that?
    "buttrock" is the name of the smiley. I'm thinking it is supposed to be a cross between headbutt and hardrock. Anyhow if you type : buttrock : (no spaces though) you will get an identical smiley!
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Training again...finally

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    "buttrock" is the name of the smiley. I'm thinking it is supposed to be a cross between headbutt and hardrock. Anyhow if you type : buttrock : (no spaces though) you will get an identical smiley!
    ...and THAT'S why they call you the Witmaster...