• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Piss test question and 1-AD...

huesoloco

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well at my school we have to take piss tests, and I was told they can't actually test for 1-AD, but they can test for your testorone levels and see if your estrogen levels are in proportion or higher than normal, since that's what happens when you take it. So I was thinking, what if I take 6-OXO at the same time. 6-OXO is supposed to reduce your estrogen levels. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I think it would work, if I ever got selected for testing. I plan to only do this for the 6 week supply I have then I'm done.

it depends on what kind of drug test they give you. i'm not sure but i imagine that they would just test for recreational drugs. i asked a similar question a while ago because i wasn't sure about my pre-employment drug test and i was told that they just test for recreational drugs.

why would you think 6 oxo would hide high test levels? :confused:

school.. meaning your under 18???:no: either way, you're obviously not ready for a cycle.

..no offense

edit: just saw that you are 18... still to young, buddy. EAT!

You don't have to take my advice, but I'll tell you the same thing now I told you when you asked if creatine and 1-AD do the same thing - you don't know enough to be taking this stuff.

6-oxo will not lower your testosterone levels.

Don't take 1-AD when you're 18.

Eat, train, and if you want to supplement, take creatine after you know what it does and what its side effects are.

And, for your own health and well-being, don't put things in your body if you have no clue what they do, no matter how big you think you'll get. 10 years down the road, when you're sterile and can't have kids or something, you'll wish you hadn't.

Just trying to help...

I go to college, however, I said use 6-OXO to lower my estrogen levels, not testorone levels, why would I want that? lol

huesoloco said:
I go to college, however, I said use 6-OXO to lower my estrogen levels, not testorone levels, why would I want that? lol

you said you would take the 6 oxo at the same time to "balance." :confused:

I was wondering how/why you thought the 6 oxo would hide anything?

taking 6-oxo at the same time would do nothing to mask your elevated test levels.. in theory it could make them even higher.

you haven't done the research...you are going to screw your body up :no:. we aren't making the recommedation to not take ph's for our health.. just yours. :shrug:

thatguy said:
And, for your own health and well-being, don't put things in your body if you have no clue what they do, no matter how big you think you'll get. 10 years down the road, when you're sterile and can't have kids or something, you'll wish you hadn't.

Just trying to help...
What do you mean ten years from now? Infertility can hit ten years after a cycle? Or are you jsut pulling that out of your ass?

RCfootball87 said:
What do you mean ten years from now? Infertility can hit ten years after a cycle? Or are you jsut pulling that out of your ass?

I assume he meant in ten years when he may want kids.

Easy, killer. I said 10 years from now because that might be when he would think about having kids. It was a rough figure.

Looks like BusyLivin took care of that before I got to it...

If you hold your cursor over that smiley, it says "buttrock." What the heck is that?

thatguy said:
You don't have to take my advice, but I'll tell you the same thing now I told you when you asked if creatine and 1-AD do the same thing - you don't know enough to be taking this stuff.

6-oxo will not lower your testosterone levels.

Don't take 1-AD when you're 18.

Eat, train, and if you want to supplement, take creatine after you know what it does and what its side effects are.

Just trying to help...
:thumb: Sound advice. Take heed huesoloco.

Congratulations, redspy, on your 2000th post. :thumb:

thatguy said:
Congratulations, redspy, on your 2000th post. :thumb:
Wow, I didn't even realise. I think it's time to celebrate with casein shake!

busyLivin said:
I assume he meant in ten years when he may want kids.
So if my sex drive and sperm production is fine now, it will be fine in ten years? My cycles can't come back and make me sterile down the road then?

RCfootball87 said:
So if my sex drive and sperm production is fine now, it will be fine in ten years? My cycles can't come back and make me sterile down the road then?
Your not done growing, and your test levels are high as shit right now, so don't chance fucking it up by putting something in your body that shuts down your natural production of testosterone, because what if you get gyno? or what if your natural test levels never return to normal?

RCfootball87 said:

probably, but no one can answer that definitively. there are inherent risks with ph usage. Doing it correctly can minimize any potential for damage, but in the end you are still messing with your hormones.

thatguy said:
If you hold your cursor over that smiley, it says "buttrock." What the heck is that?
"buttrock" is the name of the smiley. I'm thinking it is supposed to be a cross between headbutt and hardrock. Anyhow if you type : buttrock : (no spaces though) you will get an identical smiley! :buttrock:

Witmaster said:
"buttrock" is the name of the smiley. I'm thinking it is supposed to be a cross between headbutt and hardrock. Anyhow if you type : buttrock : (no spaces though) you will get an identical smiley! :buttrock:
...and THAT'S why they call you the Witmaster... :)

Back