• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pylon's new journal

IML Gear Cream!
Man, I love this time of year. I'm sitting on the deck, grilling some chicken for the rest of the week/weekend, posting with my laptop and eating Cot Cheeze/Nat PB. Life is a pretty sweet fruit...

I'll take that Chicken Breast right there!!!

Dude, stop drooling on my breasts....

LOL, geez you guys... Im at home, sick got some weird head cold, and my tonsils are all wonky, about to go to the doctor, and It's raining... Though, Im still kickin, so Im not complaining... mmm... chicken...

Took yesterday off for a little rest, planned on doing legs today. I've got a little hitch in my back (right between the shoulders) so I thought I should give it a little more rest to be safe. Did cardio instead (jogging again.) I'm trying to work up to a full mile from the start with no walking rest. I'm adding .05 mile each time, then trading off .1 mile walking when needed. I'll get there at some point. I ended up with about a mile due to time constraints, but even that was a pretty good cardio session for me.

Good lookin plan there Brother Pylon!!! Hope the backs okay!!!

I'm sure it'll be fine. Just not taking any chances. It actually feels fine right now.

I'll be out this weekend visiting the parents. I'm taking my running shoes so I can get in some outdoor jogging...

Pylon said:
Man, I love this time of year. I'm sitting on the deck, grilling some chicken for the rest of the week/weekend, posting with my laptop and eating Cot Cheeze/Nat PB. Life is a pretty sweet fruit...
That sounds to good to be true ! Enjoy your weekend :thumb:

Off to my parent's place for the weekend. I'll be back on Sunday. Peace, y'all.

Have a great weekend Brother Pylon!!!

Good mother's day weekend. Saw both sides of the fam, spent some time with just my fam. Kept the diet in check (even passed on mom's biscuits and gravy, had a shake instead. Even packed extra chicken breasts just in case, and needed them all!.) Worst I did was tonight. The wife want pizza, so I ate half a small chicken pizza (buffalo sauce and pepper cheese.) Wonderful stuff, had just enough. More grilling tonite, as all the chicken is gone. Ready to hit the wieght pile tomorrow!

Will be hitting the weights with ya tomorrow Brother!!! Glad your weekend was a success!!! Did you get a chance to see The Phantom yet?

No, but she was happy with the gifts. We'll watch it some time this week, I'm sure.

Back in the gym for upper HIT day, tweaking just a little and back in my own place...Total time (not counting warm ups) 28 minutes.

Rack pull - 135x12 (warm up), 225 x 12
face pull - 115 x 12
high rope pulldown - 115 x 12

flat db press - 50 x 12
db flye w/ twist - 35 x 12
smith incline press - 160 x 5

smith cg 160 x 5
stiff rope pulldowns - 70 x 12
bench dips - bwx9

seated lat raise - 25 x 11
rev inc db front raise - 25 x 9
underhand smith mil press - 70 x 9

ex bar flex curl - 60 x 12
cory curls - 40 x 8
conc curl (on preacher bench) - 20 x 8
wrist curls - 35 x 12

I ran out of gas righ aroun flex curls. I added in the cory after seeing Fish mention them. I've always thought about adding them, and it seems like a nice change of angle on the arms.

I love the underhand smith mil. Great on front shoulders. Adding the rack pull and moving the high rope pulls helped a lot. I need a big lift to start the day, or else I just don't feel right. I have to kneel for the high rope and stiff rope pulls, but I really like them. The face pulls felt much better today as well.

I will probably drop the flyes. They just don't do it for me, and I really like the pec deck for that movement. Otherwise this setup feels pretty good.

Yeah, I was suprise when I saw the clock. The place was pretty empty, so no waiting on a station, and the only rest is to change weights. The new routine is pretty efficient as far as moving around, which is by design.

Incredible w/o there Brother Pylon!!! 28 minutes is awesome, How do you feel now?

IML Gear Cream!
Holy Crap, that w/o in 28 minutes is truly busting butt. I bet your definately going to have some DOMS tomorrow.

Great w/o buddy! So how long have you been doing HIT style?

bludevil said:
Holy Crap, that w/o in 28 minutes is truly busting butt. I bet your definately going to have some DOMS tomorrow.
Dare to dream, man. Dare to dream...

Rocco32 said:
Great w/o buddy! So how long have you been doing HIT style?
I guess about 3 months or so. I get a great w/o in fewest minutes, so I love it. I have to admit I've been salivating over all the prrs stories going around. Just a few more weeks....

Pylon said:
I guess about 3 months or so. I get a great w/o in fewest minutes, so I love it. I have to admit I've been salivating over all the prrs stories going around. Just a few more weeks....
Cool. We look forward to you coming to our side in a few weeks :D

Rocco32 said:
Cool. We look forward to you coming to our side in a few weeks :D
:thumb:

Back