• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids illegal, but not tobacco/alcohol???

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This topic REALLY pisses me off. :pissed:

I just want to hear what you guys think about this. I mean, I NEED some justification as to why steroids are illegal, yet tobacco and alcohol aren't.

Cigarettes and booze have killed 100% MORE people than steroids ever have.

Ask someone if they know anyone who has died from steroids. if they can even name someone, it'll more than likely be "Lyle Alzhedo".

Ask someone if they know anyone who has died from tobacco (cancer, heart disease, emphyzema) and/or alcohol (poisoning, drunk driving), and more than likely they'll say "my mother or father or aunt or uncle or grandparent or friend or cousin or classmate or neighbor".

Booze and tobacco contribute to the NUMBER ONE leading killer in the United States, heart disease. oh ya, AND number two...cancer. (they actually just switched "places" as 1 and 2, so cancer is now the leading killer).

anyways, as you can see, this shit just irks the hell outta me. Steroids are illegal b/c of the evil stigmas attached to them by society, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Ask someone, ANYONE for that matter, about steroids, and most of them will give you a dumbass answer that they're harmful to your health, with ZERO evidence to back it up (some of our very own IM'er's have been guilty of this).

So PLEASE, PLEASE gimme some of your guys (and gals) opinions. I need SOME kind of reason as to why they're illegal, while i read about people dying from cancer and drunk driving every single day in the newspaper.

I cant say much other than I AGREE!! Its purely political IMHO.
im thinking it must cost a lot more to put together "narc teams" to shut down the distribution of aas/ph than to legislate usage!!

WTF? I posted and it disappeared?

oh ya, and i almost forgot the most important part....
I wonder how many BAD things happen b/c people drink, aside from the worst (death)

i wonder how many families get torn apart every year by alcohol. I wonder how many traffic accidents happen. I wonder how many fights break out. I wonder how many people's lives get ruined b/c they get addicted.

What i do know, is that in 5 years of college, EVERY SINGLE physical fight and schoolwide riot was alcohol induced.

But keep banning testosterone cuz i wanna get bigger!

maniclion said:
WTF? I posted and it disappeared?

sorry, bro haha.

i tried deleting the other one, but couldn't figure out how...

copy and paste your reply in this thread :thumb:

Flex said:
Ask someone if they know anyone who has died from steroids. if they can even name someone, it'll more than likely be "Lyle Alzhedo".

Quote:
But in 1992, seven years after playing in his last regular-season game, Alzado died from brain lymphoma, a rare form of cancer. He was 43. Although there is no medical link between steroids and brain lymphoma, Alzado was certain the drugs were responsible for his cancer. He became a symbol of the dangers of steroid abuse.

Even that is bullshit. :pissed:

Flex said:
But keep banning testosterone cuz i wanna get bigger!
And when you do get bigger you might gain extra confidence, find that being healthy is a priority and decide that drinking/smoking is unnecessary for your happiness thus taking money out of pockets trickling all the way into DC.

du510 said:
Quote:
But in 1992, seven years after playing in his last regular-season game, Alzado died from brain lymphoma, a rare form of cancer. He was 43. Although there is no medical link between steroids and brain lymphoma, Alzado was certain the drugs were responsible for his cancer. He became a symbol of the dangers of steroid abuse.

Even that is bullshit. :pissed:

:yes:

I was just saying, he's who people would name if they could name anyone (and even his case wasn't factual)

IML Gear Cream!
C.R.E.A.M

Money rules the game.

Steroids aren't Cash Cows so they can't pay extreme lobbyists and buy off politicians.

Why aren't steroids Cash Cows, because they don't give instant gratification, you use them you still have to work hard to get the benefits. Pound a pint, puff a cig your'e getting instant gratification all while lounging in your Lazy-Boy.

steroids shouldnt be illegal as they are not bad not something i would want to do personly but they shouldnt be illegal

and dont ever suggest to male beer illegal thats just taking it to far lol

and what does IMHO mean lol

also they wont make ciggearets illegal because the goverment well the uk goverment as i know makes tones of money from tax on the ciggs and boose

Neo

tobacco and alcohol bring in millions of dollars to the government here as well thru taxes, the pharmaceutical industry has a big influence on the gov as well, probably the main reason ephedra was banned, because it worked.

as I said in another thread, it makes no sense to ban PH's, it makes sense to ban 1-test products since they are an anabolic steroids, but PH's are natural supps that must be converted by the body in order to be active, they are not drugs.

Can't ban alcohol, hows G.W going to make all of his important decisions with out his morning flask of Jim Beam.

Can't ban alcohol, how's Ted Kennedy going to make all of his important decisions without his morning flask of Jim Beam? :hehe:

Its stupid. Gov. makes money off of the other two, so thats why they are still here.

Of course, if you take away boos and alcohol, then half the country will go crazy.

It is very hypocritical though.

camarosuper6 said:
Its stupid. Gov. makes money off of the other two, so thats why they are still here.

Of course, if you take away boos and alcohol, then half the country will go crazy.

It is very hypocritical though.
....says the man enforcing laws against posession.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck "roid rage" have you ever had to face a woman with a combo of PMS and trying to quit smoking cold-turkey? Trust me it's an awful site.

du510 said:
....says the man enforcing laws against posession.

LOL.... so true. Hey, I never said I agree with ALL the laws.

The next thing you know, creatine will be gone...

Doesn't creatine cause convulsions and itchy rectum syndrome?:hehe:

I agree 100% with the government but they should ban tobacco and alcohol as well. Why would you need any type of drugs to live a meaningful life? It is against God´s law, if he intended for you to take any drugs you would be born with syringes and pills under your arms. Follow the light, follow Jesus path.

Vieope said:
I agree 100% with the government but they should ban tobacco and alcohol as well. Why would you need any type of drugs to live a meaningful life? It is against God´s law, if he intended for you to take any drugs you would be born with syringes and pills under your arms. Follow the light, follow Jesus path.
Jesus turned rocks to bread and water to wine...

Jesus was a wino!

maniclion said:
Jesus turned rocks to bread and water to wine...

Jesus was a wino!

Yes but the alcohol that Jesus produced was not addictive. Are you making fun of my religion?

Few enough people use, that it is easy to make them illegal without large amounts of resistence.

Vieope said:
Yes but the alcohol that Jesus produced was not addictive. Are you making fun of my religion?
Why was the forbidden fruit on the tree of knowledge are we supposed to stay stupid our whole lives, is knowledge evil?

maniclion said:
Why was the forbidden fruit on the tree of knowledge are we supposed to stay stupid our whole lives, is knowledge evil?
Yes, I mean no.. almost yes, what do you mean anyway?

Back