• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best brand of protein blend? Best brand of glutamine?

FishOrCutBait

lifts weights
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Best brand of protein blend? Best brand of glutamine? Best online supplement store?

I was wondering which brand of protein blend powder is the best way to go, since ive heard that its not really useful to take whey all day. I also eat chicken for lunch, etc, but it's easier to take a protein, so, which blended brands do you guys recommend? Please just straight protein, i can supply my own carbs/lipids, so, yurp.

I was also curious which glutamine I should take if i cant take it on an empty stomach, because I know very little about that whole deal...

And, which online store is your favorite?

Last edited:
I like optimum nutritions and muscle milk, i Think they taste the best for the highest protein content. Whatever you do just dont buy nitro tech all flavors are nasty as hell and expensive I was dumb once an fell into the muscle tech trap.

optimum nutrition whey and pro-lab's lean mass matrix (MRP), cin-oatmeal flavor are my choices.

well, im looking for a blend, such as a whey/casein/egg blend, etc, so i can get some proteins of different molecular weight, because right now the only protein supplement i take is ON's 100%, along with whole foods, its just that the powders are more convenient

thnx though

i agree with p-funk, the cinnamon oatmeal lean mass maxtrix is delicious (mixed with skim milk is the best). it is a blend of casein and whey.

i wanted a protein only product, no mrp's, because I have flaxseed and brown rice, and all that good stuff, so, i just wanted a good quality, protein powder, preferably one that isnt all whey.

IML Gear Cream!
cool, cool, yeah, but it has a bunch of vitamins, doesnt it?

Yeah, i just checked it out, it does... Im looking for one I can take several times a day, seeing as how it's much easier to just shake up a protein shake, than to choke down a chicken breast, that, and I only have an 8 minute break in between classes, i eat whole food protein at lunch, but, theres no time at break

i checked out bulknutrition and they don't carry the cinnamon oatmeal flavor of the protein supplement (named component protein). i have ordered from this site numerous times if your heart truely desires cin. oatmeal: http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/details.asp?item=8418. i wouldn't order anything else other than protein from them or they will rip u off. as for pro-complex, it is a quality product too, imo.

Back