• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

m1t & nausea

rockcrest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone ever experience this? i'm probably just getting sick, but i'm curious if this ever happened to anyone.

how much water are you drinking ed?

probably not enough..... not much at all today because my stomach feels awful.... 64oz on a regular basis...i work on phones and cant get up to piss all day

rockcrest said:
probably not enough..... not much at all today because my stomach feels awful.... 64oz on a regular basis...i work on phones and cant get up to piss all day
That's bad news dude. Drink as much as you can when you're lifting then. You need at least a gallon a day on m1t.

Not only to help move that crap, but you're gonna get MUCH better pumps when you drink more.

m1t is very hard on kidneys and liver. Water even throghout the day in large amounts still causes brown urine. Thats why i now advocate cutting dosages in half of what you use for 2 week cycles and doing it for 4 weeks at lowered dosage.

P.S upping water intake does nothing for nausea. THat is a result of too high of a dosage causing very low estrogen. Appetite suppression is a result of low estrogen i believe(based on my scientific trials i talked about in another thread).

Souped_up said:
P.S upping water intake does nothing for nausea. THat is a result of too high of a dosage causing very low estrogen. Appetite suppression is a result of low estrogen i believe(based on my scientific trials i talked about in another thread).
How does running a form of test make your estrogen levels decrease?

Cause its not test its m1t. :)

Souped_up said:
Cause its not test its m1t. :)
What kind of answer is that? if your going to try to post advice to people on how to run an anabolic steroid cycle, learn what your talking about first. M1T does not lower your estrogen levels.

IML Gear Cream!
It was my understanding that the sides came from the fact that M1T halts the natural production of test. in the body...

crazy_enough said:
It was my understanding that the sides came from the fact that M1T halts the natural production of test. in the body...
Don't most/all ph/ps's halt natural test (although m1-t does it so damn fast.)

Then its clear that M1T isnt responsible for lowering estrogen levels, but for lowering natural test. levels= side effects (loss of libido, loss of appetite, no energy etc)! Sure sux to have testicles sometimes ...:p No that Id know anything about that!

gococks, I answered your dumbass question in detail in another thread, I know more then you STFU.

thanks for the replies y'all..it was a 24hr flu. feeling better.

Back