• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Veins

LittleKid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since Summer i've noticed alot of new veins coming up, but they only appear during certain times.

I drink the same amount of water everyday, around 1.5 gallons sometimes more.

I was told here that when you lower your body fat it will bring out your veins.

Lower body fat gives you more visible veins all the time. Using the muscle were the veins are make them more prominent for a short time.

Some people can be more vascular then others. Some people can be at 14% bf with the same effect as some one with 10%. But yes, lower bf and drinking a lot of water help improve their appearance. Im not sure but I think some food does also. Dont be too worried about it, unless for going out for Mr O, IMHO I think there over rated

LittleKid said:
Since Summer i've noticed alot of new veins coming up, but they only appear during certain times.

I drink the same amount of water everyday, around 1.5 gallons sometimes more.

Hi LittleKid,

It is nothing to cause any worry actually. If you are working out and you have low bodyfat they will appear for sure naturally. And the more you put into your workouts the better your definition will become which is a real plus!

You have no problem whatsoever as long as you are doing everything right - proper rest, proper nutrition, exercising with total concentration and perfect form ON EACH EXERCISE ALL THE TIME - you WILL ACHIEVE what you are after AND MUCH MORE. You will have a lot of REAL SURPRISES coming to you by being honest in your workouts. STAY WITH IT and you WILL SEE - GUARANTEED.

And you will be DAMN GLAD!!

Take Care, John H.

Back