• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best outstanding bodypart to have

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the best body part to have outstanding. What i mean is that if a bodybuilder were to be complete, yet he could have one part that is just outstanding, what do you think it should be. Or, in other words, what is the most important body part to have developed, seeing as everything is also in place.

I would say back. A well developed, wide and thick, back looks great and just seems to give the bodybuilder good shape.

It's really an opinion, i think quads myself.

Although I would love to see small waists come back into bodybuilding.

Back for me.

Back or chest.

Back or Legs

Upper and Inner pecs..............JK................um yeah back for me also!

Hey Chopper you don't live in Tasmania do you? :scared:

I would probably go with the back as well, second to that which is kind of random, but I guess triceps....I don't really know why either...

legs........although back is pretty cool too.

back in back

a high chest to waist ratio

Anything but a Ronnie Coleman gut.

cant believe no one said shoulders :eek:

shoulders for me

IML Gear Cream!
Legs.

Tie in from the glutes to the hammies!

JLB001 said:
Tie in from the glutes to the hammies!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........tie in.........

A monstrous cock. It doesn't matter what your physique looks like if if you have to wear a bathing suit triple the size of your competitors to house your gigantic johnson. Judges give extra points for that, right?

CowPimp said:
A monstrous cock. It doesn't matter what your physique looks like if if you have to wear a bathing suit triple the size of your competitors to house your gigantic johnson. Judges give extra points for that, right?
Anyone know a good routine for that?

KarlW said:
Anyone know a good routine for that?

Yeah. It requires some vaseline, Internet access, dumbbells, and chains.

Er... what?

penis pushups work for me.. make sure not to use your arms to assist the lift.

CowPimp said:
:laugh:

This is the first time I ever saw you joke around.

I think it is personal preference.

I would say for an IFBB back/hams.

Although for me I care about abs, cause girls are like can I see your abs? Or if you dont have a shirt on at a pool/beach?

On a girl I would say toned tris/legs and like a slight 6 pack, none of the deeply etched kind, but that is a turn on... probably not what your asking...

-Jeff.

Back