• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just starting

outkast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Me and my friend want to sart going to the gym.

With university and all we only have 3 days to train( Muscle training that is)

What would be a good 3 day cycle for two guys who have not been going to the gym in a while?? I would say we are out of shape.

Separate it into an Upper body day, a core day, and a lower body day. That's how I started and I saw huge gains for the first few months, then I up'd to a more conventional cycle.

and dont over train.... when i first started going to the gym (2 years ago) i was over training big time.. well i didnt even know what i was doing so just take it easy for the begining and work on your from first

Here is a pretty comprehensive workout database. You should find something that works well for you here. Remember to remain consistent with whichever approach you choose. Don't give up just because you don't see any results in a week! Be patient.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workoutdatabase.htm

I say muscle pumps got the right idea. I'd exercise all the big muscle groups over the three days, doing heavy compound excercises first. Do Chest one day, Back the other and then Legs on the third day. That should get you on your way to seeing gains. If you don't fancy that, try lowering the intensity of the larger muscle groups and then do smaller muscle groups after, e.g. Chest then Biceps etc. As the Royal one said, be patient and you'll soon see your results. Good Luck.

Mags said:
I say muscle pumps got the right idea. I'd exercise all the big muscle groups over the three days, doing heavy compound excercises first. Do Chest one day, Back the other and then Legs on the third day. That should get you on your way to seeing gains. If you don't fancy that, try lowering the intensity of the larger muscle groups and then do smaller muscle groups after, e.g. Chest then Biceps etc. As the Royal one said, be patient and you'll soon see your results. Good Luck.
Something like this???

Leg Day:
Squat
Incline Leg Press
Stiff-legged deadlift
Seated Calf

Back:
Lateral Pulldowns
Deadlift
Barbell Row

Chest/Bicepts:
Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Barbell Curl
Hammer Curl

Where might shoulders fit in btw? Thanks.

Back