• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NewsFlash for EU members of the board

silencer

Ascendo tuum
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just poped into the Kitchen to make my meal, I usually have the news on....

The EU is considering Banning 500 Vitamins/Supplements, making only 25 or so Proven supplements to be avaliable..I know this has been in the air for a while, but from what I gathered from the new report on SKY, the actual Vote will commence soon...

Damn...if this goes through we will be more buggered then the US by far.

Dayum! Where the hell am I going to move when the US bans everything? :mad:

^^canada

Navyguy808 said:
probably some jerk-off from France's idea....
naw couldn't be it still takes a little courage to make any decision, and well france and courage is like....well you know the rest.:laugh:

Curlingcadys said:
naw couldn't be it still takes a little courage to make any decision, and well france and courage is like....well you know the rest.:laugh:
I think it was the major supplement companies making the decision for the goverments. Once the EU food directive comes into play each product will require vigorous testing before being granted a licsense to be sold. The cost of this testing (ive heard from £25,000 - £100,000, no solid info yet) will have to be footed by the supplement company. The smaller companies will not be able to afford this cost and only the major companies will remain, hence reducing the amount of choice and hindering the developement of future supplements.

Gear is legal in Japan still? Cool. What other countries..besides 3rd world countries does anyone know of that steroids and all other supplements are completely legal ?

In Japan it is hard to get locally, though you can import 1 month supplies without a problem....any prescripion drugs you can import 1 month supplies of withou a letter from your doc...

IML Gear Cream!
silencer said:
Gear is legal in Japan still? Cool. What other countries..besides 3rd world countries does anyone know of that steroids and all other supplements are completely legal ?
Bahamas, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, Korea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey

silencer said:
I just poped into the Kitchen to make my meal, I usually have the news on....

The EU is considering Banning 500 Vitamins/Supplements, making only 25 or so Proven supplements to be avaliable..I know this has been in the air for a while, but from what I gathered from the new report on SKY, the actual Vote will commence soon...

Damn...if this goes through we will be more buggered then the US by far.

that sucks!

i say we go to WAR!.. some stupid eurokrat over in brussels ain't gonna get in the way of me and my health, WTF they are crazy!!! they are loopy people! as if the eurovision don't make them look stupid enough already they need to go and run their stupidness over markets which are doing just fine, is there a problem with the vitamins market over here? NO... so shall we intervene in the market and start banning this and charging for that...? ''errrrrrrm qui!' :mad: why don't they have a think about how they can sort out their own failiures (coz theres a damm lot of em!) instead of tryin to ruin great british successes, we don't want nothing to do with em! we are doing just fine without em

God save our :adore: Queen!

p£ac£

kuso said:
Come to Japan.

Even gear is still legal, and plenty of MMA and K-1 on.
What about all the tranny's though? Gear is also legal in Thailand. First your just going to pick up a cycle of tren in Bangcock, then you decide to stop at at a fellatio bar for a bite to eat. Next thing you know your crotch is itching and the "chick" you banged is shooting your tren because she ripped you off. But it's ok, we all have pets, you just keep yours in your crotch. Moral of the story? if gear is legal there will be lots of trannys.

young d said:
that sucks!

i say we go to WAR!.. some stupid eurokrat over in brussels ain't gonna get in the way of me and my health, WTF they are crazy!!! they are loopy people! as if the eurovision don't make them look stupid enough already they need to go and run their stupidness over markets which are doing just fine, is there a problem with the vitamins market over here? NO... so shall we intervene in the market and start banning this and charging for that...? ''errrrrrrm qui!' :mad: why don't they have a think about how they can sort out their own failiures (coz theres a damm lot of em!) instead of tryin to ruin great british successes, we don't want nothing to do with em! we are doing just fine without em

God save our :adore: Queen!

p£ac£
You sound like Maggie Thatcher :laugh:

I agree though, the EU beaurocrats are a waste of space.

kuso said:
Come to Japan.

Even gear is still legal, and plenty of MMA and K-1 on.

Yea, I liked Japan when I was there a few years back. I was really fond of the mass transit system in Tokyo. Do you speak Japanese, can you read it? How long did it take to learn?

Speak = yes
Read = some.....though at a lower level than speaking
Legth of time = still learning.....seems to never stop as there is always something in a language like this you don't know.

I read somewhere that most cant even read the paper untill they are near 15 or so, because of all the kanji(sp) characters.

Did you just learn to speak on your own, or did you learn at a university/school there or before going there?

Kanji is a bitch.

The only time I studied at all was at a kanji school here, but that was once a week for 6 months, followed by 2 years in Australia never seeing any kanji......and kanji really REALLY needs studying every day.

A very large % of Japanese now have trouble writing letters out as computers imput the correct kanji for them...meaning they don't need to think or remember the stroke order to write it.. and when you have many many many kanji all pronounced the same way..it gets confusing as hell.

all of my Japanese came from drinking with Japanese and watching TV. The two best ways to study IMO.

:lol: If I ever decide to move there, I will remember that. Sake and TV.

Japan

Shou chu=hangover from hell!

Let's not forget the awesome and more than willing ladys over here.

Shou Chu

I thought those huge PVC bottles you see at supermarkets was quality.:barf:

I reckon Korean shou chu is by far easier to drink.

I dont get those big fucking bottles...that shit is for the alco's that can't afford better! lol

Go to a grog shop and get either imo, or soba....that shit is beautiful. Keep far away from black sugar stuff though...thats some filthy shit there.

Nomitakunai

kuso said:
I dont get those big fucking bottles...that shit is for the alco's that can't afford better! lol
My name is aussiebeef and I'm an alcoholic........ I've been sober 8hrs.

Please everyone now applaud.:p

Seriously though, I never drink it anymore or anything for that matter.

My name is aussiebeef and I'm a proteinholic.......I've been sober 15min.

I know...bad joke!!

:eek: I've got too much time on my hands.

Is that you in your avi bro? Thats a great picture :lol:

Chopper

Nah, that's Chopper Read. He was a standover man from Melbourne, Australia.
He's since written a few funny stories about his life and also had a movie made about him. Read was acted by Eric Bana ( Black Hawk Down, Incredible Hulk, Troy). Check it out. Very entertaining.

aussiebeef said:
Nah, that's Chopper Read. He was a standover man from Melbourne, Australia.
He's since written a few funny stories about his life and also had a movie made about him. Read was acted by Eric Bana ( Black Hawk Down, Incredible Hulk, Troy). Check it out. Very entertaining.

Chopper was an awesome flick!

Back