• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planning next cycle

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
5'10" 185 been liftin solid for 5 years this will be my second cycle, my first cycle was enanthate 300mg wk m1t 25mg ed first 4 wks
NEXT -
Enanthate 1g first week
Enanthate 500mg / wk's 2-10
Deca 300mg / wk's 1-8
dbol 20 or 30 mg ed (which one? 20 or 30?) wk's 1-3 or 1-4 (Which?)
probably run Nolvadex at 20mg ed oe eod (gyno phobia)

I'm lookin for your thoughts on the dbol dosage, the 1g front load and the on cycle nolvadex.
I know 300mg is on the low side for the Deca, but I just want some help with joint pain, joint dryness. Only weeks 1-8 due to long half life and post cycle recovery issues, this is also why I'm only using 300mg.
The 1g front load, I'd really like the test levels to build quickly early on to maximize the cycle, also I don;t want to reun 12 wks and me and my bro are sharing a 50ml Qv jug which leaves 10ml left over, so I have a little to spare. Last time it took 5 weeks for the tst to kick in, granted it was a low dose.
I could shoot the whole 1g and 300 deca in one 3cc stick for the first shot, any of you guys shoot 3ml at a time?
Of course I'll have Nolvadex for PCT also. You guys like the research stuff?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The research nolvadex. Works great. Tastes like ass. If you can find a cheap source for pills you might thank yourself, but I am really liking the IBE nolva.

I am not sure I like the idea of running deca for just 8 weeks even if it did manage to cause less shutdown. Maybe go ahead and run it 10+ weeks and time the start of pct appropriately so all esters are clearing your system at the same rate. I might feel more comfortable with a higher dose of deca run longer with the inclusion of hcg therapy during cycle rather than doing deca without it. Just something to think about. HCG is pretty cheap.

How about running EQ rather than Deca for joint help? Then maybe there wouldn't be the concern over how long to run it.

Given the choice b/w 20mg dbol and 30mg/ED I would definitely select the 30mg.

-Cardinal

no need to frontload with the 1g of test if you are using dbol, that's overkill so choose one method or the other.

I would also run HCG at 500 iu's every 4-5 days the entire cycle

I might suggest 750 test for either the first 2 weeks or simply the first week. It takes awhile for test enan to show results but gyno symptoms show up fast for me with front loading or high doses, so I just dont front load anymore at all. Dbol however works pretty quickly for me, and nicely @ 25mg a day last time I used it (naposims).

I've done 3cc many times, right now its down to 2cc a shot though (250T/250D twice a week).

Back