• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S1+ Results

How would you rate S1+

• Great

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Good

• Ok

• Sucks

• Total voters

Curlingcadys

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On average how would you rate S1+ as far as gains (mass/strength)
Dont let the likes of S1+ compared M1T weigh on your choice.

so only 2 people have taken s1+? come on!! lol!

From the reviews at BN, they were all pleased.

I took it during a cutting cycle with T3. IT sure burns the nipples, OUCH. My results for bulking wont be of value because I was cutting. I gained about 2 lbs after 21 days and lost about 3% BF, but that was the weak-ass T3 I was using. Felt no sides. I didnt like the fact that you cant modify your dosage very well due to the spray. I prefer pills. And did I mention it burned my nipples. Shit. :cry:

I've never done S1+ and didn't stock up on it, so I never will.

MTN WARRIOR said:
I took it during a cutting cycle with T3. IT sure burns the nipples, OUCH. My results for bulking wont be of value because I was cutting. I gained about 2 lbs after 21 days and lost about 3% BF, but that was the weak-ass T3 I was using. Felt no sides. I didnt like the fact that you cant modify your dosage very well due to the spray. I prefer pills. And did I mention it burned my nipples. Shit. :cry:
i here ya bout the nips! :laugh: i'm 3 days into the cycle now.

i've got 8 bottles stocked up, so i'm taking a big gamble on this supplement, i hope it pays off!

young d said:
i've got 8 bottles stocked up, so i'm taking a big gamble on this supplement, i hope it pays off!
8 bottles!!! how much of your student loan went on chems? cause i know you be packing some MD and M1T as well

stu21Ldn said:
8 bottles!!! how much of your student loan went on chems? cause i know you be packing some MD and M1T as well

yeah i know!

i spent a good £300-400 on PH/PS supps. and cycle complements (nolva, vitamins, ala, trib etc), then you got all the natural supps. whey, creatine, mrps, zma, damm it must be mounting up to a good grand or so!!

damm expensive habit, but gotta see it as an investment... seriously if i could go back and start from scratch with the knowledge i know now i'd buy 3 things... whey, testosterone and dbol - that would be the smart route to a great body... but i had to waste all my loan and do things the long way, might sell off my stash and do just that, see how the 1-ad cycle goes 1st though

Back