• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Explanation and appology

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As you may know, some of US were having fun Photoshopping a picture of a certain old geezer recently. I say "US" because it was funny for me too. I've got a thick enough skin that I can take it as well as I give it. Somewhere in the thread someone made the comment about how that picture could end up on Photoshop boards all over the world. That got me to thinking, which is always a dangerous proposition. The more I thought about it the more freaked out I got. I don't mind sharing my picture with a few friends here on IM, but the thought of it being plastered on a zillion monitors all over the world just didn't sit well. I have absolutely no explanation for why I felt this way, it was almost a phobia, but it was very real. Anyway, it got to the point where I just couldn't take it anymore so I asked a Moderator to kill the thread. This is where the appology comes in. I'm sorry for killing the fun because of such an irrational fear. Again, I have no logical explanation for why I got so freaked out, but I had to do something. I hope you understand and I hope this doesn't put a damper on the fun around here.
Thanks, ALBOB

I must have glanced over that part, I would have felt the same way.

Although I must admit that it would have been hilarious watching Howard Stern on the E show pull up a pic of you dressed like Daisy Duke. :laugh:

I don't blame you for feeling that way Albob. We all like to have fun around here but not at the expense of making someone feel hurt, embarassed or scared. A line has to be drawn somewhere and I think you had every right to ask that to be removed.

Jodi said:
I don't blame you for feeling that way Albob. We all like to have fun around here but not at the expense of making someone feel hurt, embarassed or scared. A line has to be drawn somewhere and I think you had every right to ask that to be removed.
Ditto!

jerk...................... :mad:

:)

Totally understandable....ya paranoid weener

Yeah ALBOB, it is totally understandable. The problem is that IM seems like a cozy furry place like myself and sometimes we forget that we are on the internet. Hey, we still have your geriatric lifestyle to have fun. :)

You could have been as famous as Star Wars Boy...

Oh well I'll always have my Albobinated rendition of Sloth from Goonies to remind me of the good times had in that thread.

Anyone feel up to doing a "Give Johnnny Plastic Surgery" Thread?

j/k

ALBOB said:
Now THAT is a disturbing image. :barf:
No this is....

bet you thought I was going to post your picture didn't ya Albob?:laugh:

appology accepted

I mean apology accepted :grin:

Dale Mabry said:
I must have glanced over that part, I would have felt the same way.

Although I must admit that it would have been hilarious watching Howard Stern on the E show pull up a pic of you dressed like Daisy Duke. :laugh:
Anyone know where that pic is of Dale waking up in bed with another guy?:D

IMO, You took it better than anyone on this board ever would. I personally dont blame you, the only thing Ill show the weirdos on this site is my first name, which isnt even my real first name anyway.
I wouldn't be to worried about other sites why would anyone want to photoshop your pick when theres so much possibility with this picture of John Leguizamo
John Leguizamo
By the way I meant weirdos in the nicest possible way

You have no reason to apologize. I wish there more people like you with your sense of humor.
Thanks for the fun.

Back