• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

inner thighs rubbing together

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My legs have always been my best bp, but i don't know if it's from the cold/dry weather/air or if it's cuz they are still getting bigger, but my inner thighs are rubbing together (esp. when i play soccer) and it fuckin KILLS :pissed:

i had a game last night, and noticed it all game long. then this morning there's a big rash there (no, it's not herpes).

wtf do i do? and i refuse to walk like a duck...

Haha, LOL. I have the same problem. I use the sticky glide stick runners put on there feet sometimes. Does that make sense?

my thighs rub together all the time. sometimes they even chaffe. sucks.

one word:

GOLDBOND.

If I remember correctly it's odorless. I never smelt it but then again I can't get my nose down there :D

I've had this problem for like 15 years. I prefer to wear boxer briefs, they RULE.

Yeah, whenever I wear briefs I get this problem. As long as I wear boxers I am fine.

since none of you are fat (which means i'm only being a little bit insensitive by ignoring your pain) ...allow me to say. that's so hot. :hot: :thumb: :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
having your legs rub together is 1,000,000 times better than having chicken legs. I've never seen a BB'er with a decent build who's legs didn't rub together

Hehe... he said "inner thigh"

Combine the rubbing with jeans that are too tight (because you've grown and haven't purchased a new pair) and viola, free hair removal.

I wish my legs rubbed together...

But seriously, if I were you I'd for sure wear spandex like bikers shorts or "sliders" like baseball players wear under their pants.

musclepump said:
Spandex or Cycling shorts fix the problem.

Yep. I have some bright purple Nike shorts I wear, when do cardio because of this.

may I ask why you wear bright purple?

ANyone have probs with the hair on the back of their calves wearing out because they rub on the bottom of your jeans?

No particular reason, other than thats the only color I have. No one ever sees them, so its not a big deal.

just busting your chops...

I know.. I like purple, so I dont care. Its the color of Royalty ;)

IML Gear Cream!
corn starch...Once the rash is there and to stop the pain (OMG, this brings back fat memories!!), rub corn starch on the affected areas.

LAM said:
having your legs rub together is 1,000,000 times better than having chicken legs. I've never seen a BB'er with a decent build who's legs didn't rub together

Agreed. I have chicken legs, and it sucks. I'm waiting for the day my thighs rub together at a decent body fat level.

Dale Mabry said:
ANyone have probs with the hair on the back of their calves wearing out because they rub on the bottom of your jeans?
Same here old man. Mine have been bald since my late teens. Same with my quads. Looks kinda odd to have hairy legs with bald spots cuz I refuse to shave my legs.

Sometimes it feels good when they chaff against my joystick.

I agree, boxer briefs for daily wear and compression/spandex shorts for working out. My legs have just recently gotten to the size where they start to rub together, but the aforementioned reasons seem to have solved that problem.

-Jeff.

Flex said:
How would a newbie go abouts isolating their inner thigh? :p

Incline leg curls.

CowPimp said:
Agreed. I have chicken legs, and it sucks. I'm waiting for the day my thighs rub together at a decent body fat level.
me too. When I hear that "swish...swish...." for the first time when I walk I'll know I've made it.

How would a newbie go abouts isolating their inner thigh? :p

Attach the top cable to your foot and with your leg straight out to the side bring it down to your other leg :thumb: . If anyone says anything tell them they're called "Inner thigh flyes".

BigDyl said:
Sometimes it feels good when they chaff against my joystick.

:eek:

Back