• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Father slit's daughter's throat: Honor Killing

bandaidwoman

inadvertant tree hugger
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This makes me utterly sick

Kuwaiti 'slit daughter's throat'

A Kuwaiti man has reportedly confessed to killing his 14-year-old daughter because he believed she was having sex.
Adnan Enezi - an employee in the Islamic Affairs ministry - had just returned from the pilgrimage to Mecca.

He allegedly bound and blindfolded his daughter, Haifa, knelt her down in front of her two brothers and sister and then cut her throat.

Forensic tests showed Haifa was still a virgin, police sources said. Mr Enezi is being questioned about the case.

Thousands of women are killed by relatives each year in the Middle East and Asia in so-called honour crimes - usually over suspected adultery, pre-marital sex or after having being raped, or marrying without family consent.

The suspect - who is also undergoing mental health tests - was separated from his wife, and has been imprisoned in Saudi Arabia for 18 months for his extremist activities, the al-Rai al-Am newspaper reported.

The daily said that after cutting Haifa's throat the first time, he swapped the knife for one with a sharper blade as she bled and screamed in front of her siblings.

Al-Qabas daily said the brothers and sister fled from the house after the murder, while their uncle took their sister to a hospital, but she had already died.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4209463.stm

Disgusting

yea, That's reason enough... send me back.

See the fucked up people we're trying to "save"?

Does anyone else wonder why the people over there don't want Americans over there? All these fucking psycho extremists are are joining the Anti-US fight because we are going over there and trying to tell them how to live their lives. PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG HERE. I am 100% for women's rights and all the "freedoms" we enjoy here. But does anyone honestly believe they are going to change their ways once "install" a "democracy" over there? People must forget that in their lives, religion comes NUMERO UNO above everything else, including gov't. They were fucked up before we started the war, and they'll be fucked up after.

Enough of my rant....have a nice day.

I really hate to say this, but people from the Middle East are so brutal. It is like they don't have the same human senstivities as citizens of Western countries. I just cannot even comprehend something so horrible.

Honor killing is not just a muslim or middle eastern problem, it is a age old human problem , a tribal or cultural tradition that happens all over the world by gangs and individuals from China to Brazil.
Societies where women are nothing but commodities and not human. It is a feminist concern of highest order.

Exclusive cultural tradition is no longer a defense for murder or hurting anyone in any way. This is not an argument about when murder is justifiable, such as an act of self-defense. Shooting your sister in the head for suspicion of having sex is not an act of self-defense. It is a brutal murder; a crime of the worst order.

Wherever honor killing prevails, and whatever the definition of honor may be, there is no justification on any level for such continued brutal assaults directed toward women.

bandaidwoman said:
tribal or cultural tradition that happens all over the world by gangs and individuals from China to Brazil.
No way, maybe a long time ago, a few centuries ago but not today. We only kill for the cool reasons. :grin:

bandaidwoman said:
Thousands of women are killed by relatives each year in the Middle East and Asia in so-called honour crimes - usually over suspected adultery, pre-marital sex or after having being raped, or marrying without family consent.
:wtf:

Flex said:

Does anyone else wonder why the people over there don't want Americans over there? All these fucking psycho extremists are are joining the Anti-US fight because we are going over there and trying to tell them how to live their lives. PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG HERE. I am 100% for women's rights and all the "freedoms" we enjoy here. But does anyone honestly believe they are going to change their ways once "install" a "democracy" over there? People must forget that in their lives, religion comes NUMERO UNO above everything else, including gov't.
Any demeocray that is set up will be gone withing a few years.

Flex said:
They were fucked up before we started the war, and they'll be fucked up after.

Truer words were never spoken.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
No way, maybe a long time ago, a few centuries ago but not today. We only kill for the cool reasons. :grin:

My apologies if it looked like I was picking on Brazil. I was just trying to demonstrate that this is an endemic problem in any society that has subcultures of tribalism or cultural norms where women are secondary creatures. Apparently its been reported in parts of Europe as well. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/02/0212_020212_honorkilling.html

What really pisses me off is seeing women in these countries defending the traditions of female oppression. I can't stand brain-washed stuck on stupid mentalities. Break out of your pre-conditioned minds and see what is and not what has been.

Vieope said:
That's not the end of it. In many countries, especially China and India, they still tend kill their babies if they are female. Males can earn more money than females. Many young girls (ages 10 to 13) are frequently married off (sold) to older (30 years and up) men.

Vieope said:
Actually, up until the 1980's, the São Paulo police would go out into the city at night and murder the homeless children who were considered a nuisance.

In Palestine the attorney general openly admits that up to 70% of all murders may be due to honor killings in the West bank and Gaza Strip. Utterly horrific. http://www.merip.org/mer/mer206/ruggi.htm

One again, I don't think it is the Islam religion itself since the Quran calls for honoring and respecting women but a culture using male dominated tribalism and its warped interpretation and fundamentalist attitude that exploit the religion as a poltical tool to wield power over women and label them as property.

bandaidwoman said:
My apologies if it looked like I was picking on Brazil. I was just trying to demonstrate that this is an endemic problem in any society that has subcultures of tribalism or cultural norms where women are secondary creatures. Apparently its been reported in parts of Europe as well. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/02/0212_020212_honorkilling.html
it says... Reports submitted to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights show that honor killings have occurred in Bangladesh, Great Britain, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Pakistan, Morocco, Sweden, Turkey, and Uganda.

Totally surprised by these three :eek:

butterfly said:
it says... Reports submitted to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights show that honor killings have occurred in Bangladesh, Great Britain, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Pakistan, Morocco, Sweden, Turkey, and Uganda.

Totally surprised by these three :eek:

I am too, but they don't state if these honor killings were committed by displaced immigrants from these other countries and or rural communities where paternalistic culture still has a stronger foothold, etc. I wasn't able to get these important details.

cfs3 said:
Actually, up until the 1980's, the São Paulo police would go out into the city at night and murder the homeless children who were considered a nuisance.

Yes that happened in the 90´s as well but it is not considered a normal thing. The whole country was shocked. The big problem living in a country like mine is that you live close to poverty and the rich world. It is all together, you are eating in a good restaurant and then you see a group of homeless children. :(
You have to learn to desensitize to grow up.

IML Gear Cream!
Did her two brothers and sister not care? If my dad try to kill my sister I would stop him, or at least try.

Vieope said:
Yes that happened in the 90´s as well but it is not considered a normal thing. The whole country was shocked. The big problem living in a country like mine is that you live close to poverty and the rich world. It is all together, you are eating in a good restaurant and then you see a group of homeless children. :(
You have to learn to desensitize to grow up.
Its like that here too. We just hide our poor better.

butterfly said:
Its like that here too. We just hide our poor better.
The difference is much more pronounced outside of North America and Europe though. Much more. Additionally, the US idea of poor is very different from most of the world's idea of poor. Take, for example, the phrase "I'm starving". That phrase takes on a whole different meaning outside of North America and Europe.

But Vieope was spot on about Brazil. It has some of the wealthiest people in Central or South America, but also has some of the largest slums in that same area.

On the upside though, it's got some of the hottest women on the planet. :D

I'm not one of those "end of days" kind of guys but how much more fucked up does the world have to get. The bad thing is that things like this are happening to often in the world. This sick bastard deserves something so terrible that I cant even think of a punishment bad enough.

maniclion said:
What really pisses me off is seeing women in these countries defending the traditions of female oppression. I can't stand brain-washed stuck on stupid mentalities. Break out of your pre-conditioned minds and see what is and not what has been.

See, right there is EXACTLY the problem!

I'm not picking on you, Manic, i'm just saying, THATS WHY we'll never win this war in the Middle East. Bush and his chronies have this 100% egocentrical view (egocentric means you think your culture is the "right" culture). They believe they're gonna march into Iraq, where Americans esp. are already hated, and implant a gov't that the people are just going to up and follow. Sorry Bush, doesn't work that way. Their deeply entrenched religious beliefs have been around WAY before democracy was invented. As fucked up as some traditions/beliefs/views/actions may be, these people have their set view of how life should be carried out, and THATS the way they're gonna live their lives.

Try telling people in China that Buddha isn't acceptable. Try telling people in India that Hinduism is wrong. Go tell the Pope there's no God.

My point is, religion, ESPECIALLY in other countries besides the US, is the NUMBER ONE driving factor of every day life. Going into a country, bombing the hell out of it, killing some "bad guys" and trying to set up a new way of life for people who only know their own way of life just IS NOT going to work.

What doesn't our freakin' gov't understand????

Peace,

FLEX

Flex said:
See, right there is EXACTLY the problem!

I'm not picking on you, Manic, i'm just saying, THATS WHY we'll never win this war in the Middle East. Bush and his chronies have this 100% egocentrical view (egocentric means you think your culture is the "right" culture).
FLEX
I'm not talking about all the silly embedded rituals like not showing the soles of your feet in Arab countries type cultural beliefs, I'm talking it's the year 2005 and everyone should have basic human rights, I know what you say when you say their cultures are old, but we had slaves in America in the 1800's, women were opressed into the 1900's and blacks were second class citizens in the 1950's but we overcame those issues where as these countries seem trapped in a different millenia and it overwhelms me to try and comprehend how they can be so far behind. While some girl in a hospital here is getting treatment and being consoled after possibly being date raped after doing beer bongs all night at a frat party and waking up in her underwear in a puddle of puke, a girl in India is being doused with acid for getting ganged raped while coming home from her 18 hour job sewing Nike's for pennies a day.

Flex said:

Does anyone else wonder why the people over there don't want Americans over there? All these fucking psycho extremists are are joining the Anti-US fight because we are going over there and trying to tell them how to live their lives. PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG HERE. I am 100% for women's rights and all the "freedoms" we enjoy here. But does anyone honestly believe they are going to change their ways once "install" a "democracy" over there? People must forget that in their lives, religion comes NUMERO UNO above everything else, including gov't. They were fucked up before we started the war, and they'll be fucked up after.

Enough of my rant....have a nice day.
Excellently put Flex!!!

maniclion said:
these countries seem trapped in a different millenia and it overwhelms me to try and comprehend how they can be so far behind.

because it's their RELIGION.

and yes, they ARE in a different millenia.
Kids over here complain when they don't have the newest Playstation game cuz their friend does. Kids over there complain because they don't know why their entire family just got killed by a bomb from another country's army.

Just thinking of that makes me want to crush his skull with my bare hands......

That sick son of a bitch........

Back