• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS and PH Testing.....

Navyguy808

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so...

who knows if PH use can be detected with a normal AAS drug test? OR will there have to be a *new* drug test created to find the PH compounds in the blood/urine? or maybe a couple of alterations to the current AAS test to find PH's....hmmmm.

enlighten me.........

Most all are already detectable with a steroid test. If it converts to nandrolone for instance, then yes it will obviously be picked up.

I never followed all of them so I dont know what all convert PHs to, or what the pro-steroids would all show up as.

IM am using my first cycle which is comrised of deca and cyp. Anyways i noticed that when i combine the two i.e. .5CC deca and .5 CC test i get a red swollen area where i inject a few days after and sometimes its itchy.
is this normal and if so when does the skin discoloration go away?

Why are you posting that here in a thread that has nothing to do with that? No its not normal but not terribly abnormal either, and it sounds like a simple irritation which some people get with different brands of gear.

Mudge said:
Why are you posting that here in a thread that has nothing to do with that? No its not normal but not terribly abnormal either, and it sounds like a simple irritation which some people get with different brands of gear.
lmfao........:laugh:

Not trying to poke too hard at the guy but thread hijacking on a completely unrelated topic isn't needed, a new post is juuuust fine.

Some of the PH guys in the Supplements forum maybe could better answer this question, but for the items that convert to the drug, it will show up as the same thing... dg806 may be able to help on this one.

Back