• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein pancakes

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1 cup whole oats
1 cup cottage cheese
6 egg whites
1/4 Vanilla
1/4 Ground cinniman- how the hell do u spell that?

Blend until liquid.

Cook on hot skillet

Cover with sugar free maple syrup

njc said:
cinniman- how the hell do u spell that?
cinnamon ;)

That recipe is a double batch of the recipe I use too - try adding a little lemon juice to the mix as well! :lick: Very good!

ps: Before you post, there is a little button next to the submit post button - it says 'spelchek'... It does the hard-work for you. :p

In a recipe similar to that (Tom Voss'), you can add one scoop of chocolate, or any flavour, protein powder. And the cottage cheese is optional....

I've been adding a bit of baking powder to get them to get them a little lighter.

i used to make mine with just oatmeal and eggwhites thikened together on a bulk....maybe throw some chiken or tuna in it.........

Can you throw in whey too?

.............or would the whey be destroyed by the heat?. I know this has been discussed at length before.

put raisins in the mixture it tastes even BETTER

ive added raisens before-does make it tast better. my mix usually makes enough for two pretty big pancakes- i put them together with sf jelly between.

IML Gear Cream!
raisins = not on a cut man!!

Mine always makes two big cakes i put some natural pb and sugar free syrup. An awesome breakfast.

I use:
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup of cottage cheese
5 egg whites
1 egg yolk
4 strawberries
blend all together makes 4 big pancakes and it tastes great

aggies1ut said:
Jodi's recipe

1 C. Ground Oats or Oat Fiber
4 Egg Whites
1/4 C. Cottage Cheese
1/4 Scoop Whey
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
Cinnamon/Splenda to taste
Water for consistancy

how much water???

as much as it takes to get it as smooth or as thick as you want them to be.

thajeepster said:
as much as it takes to get it as smooth or as thick as you want them to be.

cool, hey did you go to the coast guard boat yet??

joesmooth20 said:
cool, hey did you go to the coast guard boat yet??

Nope leaving wednsday night... should be there on thursday morn. It goes without saying im having a big plateful of these babies before i leave (my special pumpkin recipe of course :D)

thajeepster said:
Nope leaving wednsday night... should be there on thursday morn. It goes without saying im having a big plateful of these babies before i leave (my special pumpkin recipe of course :D)

pumpkin recipe ehhh, what does this consist of?

IML Gear Cream!
peice of cake, i used to use oats, but i found a really good pancake/waffle mix from bobs red mill www.bobsredmill.com so now i use that:

1 cup either oats or .5-.75cup pancake mix
5 whites 1 whole egg
.5 cup pumpkin puree
.25 cup cottage cheese
1tsp baking powder
.5tsp baking soda
water for desired consistency

Blend it up and cook em up, for a change sometimes ill top them with a tbsp pb mixed well with some sf maple syrup (just heat it up and mix it till smooth)

These are great, i make them really small (about 2-3 inch pancakes) and it makes a ton of em.

Enjoy :D

Back