Divine Nutrition

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Lasik surgery

Thread: Lasik surgery

╔═╬═╝

Rep Points

Lasik surgery

I'm getting lasik surgery on Friday 2/4. We just got an invite to go on a trip to Lake Placid to do some snowboarding two days after that. Allegedly you can resume normal activity two days after, but some ppl at work think I'm nuts. Snowboarding in Lake Placid with a cajun chef cooking all of the meals is just too hard to pass up! Anybody have lasik done that think I'm nuts?

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paynne
    I'm getting lasik surgery on Friday 2/4. We just got an invite to go on a trip to Lake Placid to do some snowboarding two days after that. Allegedly you can resume normal activity two days after, but some ppl at work think I'm nuts. Snowboarding in Lake Placid with a cajun chef cooking all of the meals is just too hard to pass up! Anybody have lasik done that think I'm nuts?
    I had Lasik and I think your nuts LOL. It takes a day or two for your body to recover, then your eyesight kinda comes and goes for a few days or weeks. And you need to be EXTREMELY careful not to exert or let anything rub your eye.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey Rock what was the condition of your eyes and how did the surgery turn out? How much improvement did you ezperience?

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
    Hey Rock what was the condition of your eyes and how did the surgery turn out? How much improvement did you ezperience?
    I don't know the RX of my eyes before, but they were pretty bad. I was nearsighted and couldn't see a clock on an office wall w/o my glasses. Now I have 20/15 vision which is very good. Surgery turned out great, I'd do it again in a second!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

HOOAH!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paynne
    Check out Lake Morey Resort just south of Lake P, about 5 miles or so. Wife and I stayed there for the weekend. Room had fireplace and hot tub, very Adirondack. They have a German-style restaurant with GREAT food (and German biere of course also)
    THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL ME, CERTAINLY MUST MAKE ME STRONGER

I'm special :)

Rep Points

My prescription is so high, if I get LASIK, I'd only come down to a -2 or -3, I will probably get lens replacement surgery in the future.

http://www.eyemdlink.com/EyeProcedur...ProcedureID=13
    I can do it

I WILL be a size 5.

╔═╬═╝

Rep Points

The doc agreed with Rock. So I rescheduled the surgery LOL. Gotta have priorities you know! And the reservation was made already. I don't even know where we are staying to tell u the truth. Never been there before.

That lens replacement thing looks cool GBC.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

you have to put drops in your eyes all the time to keep them moist. that will be difficult when boarding.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.