• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just Got USP Tamoxifen Citrate In, HELP

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got the stuff in guys, 20mg per ml and 60ml total.

How do you know on the dropper how much is 1ml? It's not marked at all.

One teaspoon is 4ml.

Okay but I need 1ml, and I can't tell what 1/4 of a teaspoon is. :(

1 whole dropper should be 1ml, hard to get them 100% full though so I go by about half dropper or I use a pin, there are oral syringes out there which are handy.

you want 3ml, don't you?

60mg?

chew up a pc of bubble yum and cover a portion of a teaspoon :)

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I just used eight 1/2 dropper fills, which comes out to 80mg.

G"luck buddy :)

I bet you feel alittle better already.

36 drops = 1 ml

144 drops for 4ml.

12 drops... 12 times :) = 80mg

The Liquid Research dropper was 60 drops per 1ml. The last dropper I used was 48 drops per 1ml, it depends on the substance/concentration AND the dropper outlet diameter.

The Liquid Research dropper was 60 drops per 1ml. The last dropper I used was 48 drops per 1ml, it depends on the substance/concentration AND the dropper outlet diameter.
Oh okay Mudge, well have you ordered from the site that you recommended to me before? Do you know what dropper that is? Thanks.

MonStar said:
Oh okay Mudge, well have you ordered from the site that you recommended to me before? Do you know what dropper that is? Thanks.
You can get a graduated dropper from your pharmacist. I have one that has a little plunger; just dip it in and pull it up to the precise amount. No drop counting!

How much are they from the pharmacist though?

A couple bucks will likely get you what you need from walmart or any pharmacy. Keep in mind that 60mg Tamoxifen Citrate is approximately 40mg worth of actual nolvadex.

I didn't know that Cardinal, thanks for sharing. I am taking 80mg of tamoxifen citrate for the first week. And then after that I am going to be taking 60mg. So we'll see how things go I guess.

Yes, you can buy graduated droppers from the drugstore. Pretty sure both CVS and Eckerds have them Mike.

Back