• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting Cycle: Tren + Prop + Winny

ate50eggs

Medium Pimpin'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing a bit of research and it seems like many people suggest Tren + Prop + Winny as one of the better cutting cycles. Can anyone help with the dosage?

For me it Prop And Tren @ 100mg/eod and winny @ 50mg/ed. That's my cycle. some do P & T @ 150mg/eod. If it your first time with the above start out @ the 100/EOD. Bump for Lam or Mudge

you can do either 50 mg of prop and 50 mg of tren ED or 100 mg of each EOD. the last 6 weeks you can add in winstrol from 50-100 mg/ED or 100-200 mg/EOD

ate50eggs said:
I take it that these are oral dosages?

IM injections for the prop and tren, winstrol you can inject or drink

I am going to be starting a brief prop/tren cutting cycle towards the end of cutting for my competition. I will only be running it for 5weeks. I had been wondering about the doses, but from this I have decided to run 100mg of each EOD. Can you combine the two into a single injection or should you pull two separate times? And also, how long should I wait into it before I start running some T3?

Purdue Power said:
I am going to be starting a brief prop/tren cutting cycle towards the end of cutting for my competition. I will only be running it for 5weeks. I had been wondering about the doses, but from this I have decided to run 100mg of each EOD. Can you combine the two into a single injection or should you pull two separate times? And also, how long should I wait into it before I start running some T3?

you can put them both in one syringe. since they are both short esters you can start the T3 right off the bat @ 50 mcg/ED. I would work up to 150 mcg/ED for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

Is there any safe level of Clen that I can run with the T3?

Purdue Power said:
Is there any safe level of Clen that I can run with the T3?

I don't take more than 50 mcg/ED of clen

IML Gear Cream!
I would leave the clen out of that mix and keep it for pct.

How long after my first injection will I be able to tell that it is in swing?

Purdue Power said:
How long after my first injection will I be able to tell that it is in swing?

I really couldn't "feel" the difference when I started on tren but for some they get sweats, etc. your weights should go up in a couple of days

I can feel prop by the next morning for sure, but I don't know about the tren. For your first tren cycle, you may not need 100 mg EOD. Of course, LAM knows more about that than I do, but I would say that if the sides get to you, you could go as low as 50 mg EOD.

Since we are on the topic of cutting on tren/prop/T3...

Assuming a caloric deficit (keeping protein high), what changes should be made to routine?

I understand that more cardio can be performed with the cortisol blocked...

Ya, what was the Prop:Tren ratio that you told me the other night, Pirate?

Purdue Power said:
Ya, what was the Prop:Tren ratio that you told me the other night, Pirate?
2:1, but some people opt for 1:1 for reasons such as less water retention on a cut. Additionally, if you wanted to run 100 mg tren EOD, you would be using too much test with a 2:1 ratio.

Well, I know that I am not going any higher than 100mg Prop EOD. That is more than I was planning on in the first place.

What can I expect as far as changes in results while on this and what can I change up from a natural cutting plan...ie - how can I eat differently, how can I change up my workouts, how much more cardio can I do?

Purdue Power said:
Well, I know that I am not going any higher than 100mg Prop EOD. That is more than I was planning on in the first place.

What can I expect as far as changes in results while on this and what can I change up from a natural cutting plan...ie - how can I eat differently, how can I change up my workouts, how much more cardio can I do?
Check out Cardinal's log, you'll get some good insights.

He is right1

IML Gear Cream!
this is an old post

Hate to dig up an old post, but a friend is using tren enth @ 200mg with 250mg of test enth, shot twice weekly for a cut. I've only used tren and test for a cut. Is there any differences aside from the esters? Is this a good cut cycle? Not sure, but he may want to add in oral winny. When is the appropriate timing in a twelve week cycle?

Back