• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Going bald! Reduction in Dose Needed?

Cardinal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am running 1/2 a gram of Test E per week and am about 4.5 weeks in my cycle of injectibles.

Since week 2 I have been shedding hair pretty badly. I get large clumps of hair off the top of my head and moderate clumps off the side. My comb is filled with it now each morning. Moderate amounts coming out in the shower. Minor bald spot starting to be more noiceable on back of top of head. To counteract this, I have been taking Oral Finasteride and now Topical Spiro and Nizoral Shampoo. They don't seem to be helping at this point.

Rather than abandoning my cycle, I think the next pertinent step should be to reduce my dose of Test and see if that helps. What dose would you recommend given my current situation? I am thinking of immediately dropping it to 250mg/Week, but that may not be enough of a reduction.

Other suggestions? I don't have other injectibles that I could switch to now and am planning on using M40HN at a pretty high dose to go along with the reduction of Test.

I don't want make the situation sound worse than it is, but I am concerned if I don't take action now that I might be in real trouble in about 4-5 weeks or so, especially if hair loss doens't stop immediately post cycle.

-Cardinal

Okay, I am growing a pair and may not reduce the dose just yet. I sheepishly must admit I don't think I have been using the spiro effectively. It seems to have a rather short half life of a few hours and needs 2-3 apps/day. I am also ordering some AA to go with it from custom.

With such a short half life I should be able to tell if the spiro works pretty quickly once I start using it more correctly.

There is apparently a different topical drug that acts much like spiro with a longer half life. Also duosteride might prove an improved version of finasteride. Within a few years I don't doubt we will have much more effective treatments for hair shedding. Wish I could take a quick leap into the future and avoid all the hassles =D

MPB must run in my family history somewhere. Noone back to my grandparents has had a significant problem though. Then again, they weren't trying to jack there testosterone levels sky high either =D

I am running about 1.5-2 grams finasteride/day now. So far no luck

hmmm, you could try asking Pirate, he knows about this kind of thing.

Back