• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Testosterone depletion from rattling

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Firstly, I'm not sure if this should be posted here or in the training forum, but it does involve the talking of the male sex hormone Testosterone. Boxers aren't allowed to have sex for a duration of time preceeding a fight so to keep the natural test levels up, correct? I sometimes feel if I rattle my bird then go the gym after, I'm shocking and lift quite abit lower than my usual. Is this attributed to the depletion of natural test or is it purely psychological? If i'm been pinging her for say most of saturday and sunday, how long does it take for your nuts etc to boost test levels back to normal? as monday I sometimes struggle again. Basically, does shagging have a correlation with weight lifting performance or do we just not use that much during pinning to effect the body on such a scale.
Cheers.

Correct me if Im wrong. Normal T-levels are between 350-1000 ng/dl. Masturbating frequently or daily isn't going drag levels down that significantly for an extended period. It will only lower the levels in your bloodstream temporarily, which might make you feel somewhat lethargic. Thats why they tell you not to beat it before a fight.

You also burn energy while having sex which is why some people wont have sex before a leg day for instance. You want your energy in your workouts and recouperative efforts, not recouperating from an hour of cardio.

Mags said:
Firstly, I'm not sure if this should be posted here or in the training forum, but it does involve the talking of the male sex hormone Testosterone. Boxers aren't allowed to have sex for a duration of time preceeding a fight so to keep the natural test levels up, correct? I sometimes feel if I rattle my bird then go the gym after, I'm shocking and lift quite abit lower than my usual. Is this attributed to the depletion of natural test or is it purely psychological? If i'm been pinging her for say most of saturday and sunday, how long does it take for your nuts etc to boost test levels back to normal? as monday I sometimes struggle again. Basically, does shagging have a correlation with weight lifting performance or do we just not use that much during pinning to effect the body on such a scale.
Cheers.

total rubbish....having sex does not in any physiological way deplete testosterone. having sex has no adverse effect on athletic performance. very stupid old myth that needs to die.

GSXR750 said:
Masturbating frequently or daily isn't going drag levels down that significantly for an extended period. It will only lower the levels in your bloodstream temporarily, which might make you feel somewhat lethargic. Thats why they tell you not to beat it before a fight.

lol...there is no testosterone in seman. from a physiological standpoint there is no difference in having sex or say talking a walk or doing a set of squats. all can be considered different froms of exercise, none of which have a negative effect on test production or free T. where do you people come up with this stuff

Lethargy has a lot of possible causes people.

GSXR750 said:
Correct me if Im wrong. Normal T-levels are between 350-1000 ng/dl. Masturbating frequently or daily isn't going drag levels down that significantly for an extended period. It will only lower the levels in your bloodstream temporarily, which might make you feel somewhat lethargic. Thats why they tell you not to beat it before a fight.
Unless your blowing blood, you don't lose test when you let loose, and there is no correlation between amount of ejaculate and testosterone levels.

I'm sorry, I could be wrong but I believe hearing that when you have sex it releases endorphins (If I'm wrong here, I know that it was a chemical in the brain) and that it causes a sense of eurphoria and can make you want to sleep.

IML Gear Cream!
brogers said:
I'm sorry, I could be wrong but I believe hearing that when you have sex it releases endorphins (If I'm wrong here, I know that it was a chemical in the brain) and that it causes a sense of eurphoria and can make you want to sleep.
This is true, but it shouldn't make you lift less.

It would if you want to sleep, but I wouldn't be having sex right before the gym anyway for several reasons.

brogers said:

I think it has more to do with the routine that most people follow. which is sex before bedtime then you go to sleep. therefore a lot of people are pre-programmed to "get tired" after sex.

Back