• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DNP/Best Fat Burner/Cutting

Revolution Max

Now Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Bros,

Guys I am currently cutting and I want to use something to melt the fat away. I am going on a cruise in june and I need to look my best. I was thinking about running DNP, is there anything else out there that you guys suggest? Im also guessing theres no need to stack anything with dnp. Let me know guys..

RM

have you used any anabolics or androgenic steroids before ?

LAM said:
have you used any anabolics or androgenic steroids before ?
I have used Ph's (m1t, andro, tbomb, masterdrol etc)

some help would be appreciated?

I wouldn't use DNP without studying it thoroughly. It is deadly if misused.

Body temp of 101 degrees, sweating, diarreha, nausea, lethargy, pesticide into body. Don't do it.

357mag said:
Body temp of 101 degrees, sweating, diarreha, nausea, lethargy, pesticide into body. Don't do it.
I know some about dnp. I was re-searching it not to long ago. I just am sick of being over weight, I wanna get that boost.

Revolution Max said:
I know some about dnp. I was re-searching it not to long ago. I just am sick of being over weight, I wanna get that boost.

you do realize that DNP is the MOST dangerous substance used in bodybuilding. if you are over weight you need to learn to eat healthy or you will just rebound back to your intial weight in time. you are looking for a short-cut and using something very dangerous.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
you do realize that DNP is the MOST dangerous substance used in bodybuilding. if you are over weight you need to learn to eat healthy or you will just rebound back to your intial weight in time. you are looking for a short-cut and using something very dangerous.
Yes I am aware of how dangerous it is. Death can be a result.

I was thinking about doing this:

Week 1 DNP 200mg
Week 2 DNP 400mg
Week 3 ECA
Week 4 DNP 200mg
Week 5 DNP 400mg
Week 6 ECA
Week 7 DNP 200mg
Week 8 DNP 400mg

If you wanted to get even better results you could replace the ECA days with Clen/T3. But this is deff overkill in my book...

Revolution Max said:

Week 1 DNP 200mg
Week 2 DNP 400mg
Week 3 ECA
Week 4 Get back from the hospital
Week 5 DNP 400mg
Week 6 ECA
Week 7 Go into a coma
Week 8 DNP 400mg
Week 9 Die
Made some corrections...

Revolution Max said:
If you wanted to get even better results you could replace the ECA days with Clen/T3. But this is deff overkill in my book...

the last thing you want to do is add clen to a DNP cycle. DNP already makes you lethargic. if anything you would want to add in 50-100 mg of ephedrine a day.

LAM said:
the last thing you want to do is add clen to a DNP cycle. DNP already makes you lethargic. if anything you would want to add in 50-100 mg of ephedrine a day.
I see, what do you think of a cycle like this? Would you change anything?

DNP is not a great choice for someone that doesn't know what they are doing.....as others have said if your fat its cause you need to tighten up your eating habbits not look for a wonder drug to make you skinny. You'd be risking your health and possibly your life when there is bigger issues here. Try eating right and doing cardio twice a day with weight training before one of those cardio sessions....that will cut fat and you won't risk dying over it.

TrojanMan60563 said:
DNP is not a great choice for someone that doesn't know what they are doing.....as others have said if your fat its cause you need to tighten up your eating habbits not look for a wonder drug to make you skinny. You'd be risking your health and possibly your life when there is bigger issues here. Try eating right and doing cardio twice a day with weight training before one of those cardio sessions....that will cut fat and you won't risk dying over it.
Good info bro, I have been cutting and I have been doing this. I want to give dnp a try and I want to keep a journal online.

well you are going to do what you want...and that is your right...just be safe and learn as much as you can before doing anything.

yep, thanks bro

RM are you talking to yourself in this thread?????????? you correct your own post above!!

what the hell is wrong with you?

IML Gear Cream!
topolo said:
RM are you talking to yourself in this thread?????????? you correct your own post above!!

what the hell is wrong with you?
What bro, im lost?

you said this:

Week 1 DNP 200mg
Week 2 DNP 400mg
Week 3 ECA
Week 4 DNP 200mg
Week 5 DNP 400mg
Week 6 ECA
Week 7 DNP 200mg
Week 8 DNP 400mg

and in the next post you said:

just looked like you were talking to yourself

topolo said:
you said this:

Week 1 DNP 200mg
Week 2 DNP 400mg
Week 3 ECA
Week 4 DNP 200mg
Week 5 DNP 400mg
Week 6 ECA
Week 7 DNP 200mg
Week 8 DNP 400mg

and in the next post you said:

just looked like you were talking to yourself
O my fault I ment on those days I might run clen instead of and eca.. Yea your right, looks like im talking to myself lol but i ment i am thinking about doing that...

That is way too much DNP for your first cycle. Stick with 200 mg/day for 14 days, and see how that goes before making long term plans.

PirateFromHell said:
That is way too much DNP for your first cycle. Stick with 200 mg/day for 14 days, and see how that goes before making long term plans.
Yea This is just options, if I dont feel the need I will stick to 200mg

Revolution Max said:

Week 1 DNP 200mg
Week 2 DNP 400mg
Week 3 ECA
Week 4 DNP 200mg
Week 5 DNP 400mg
Week 6 ECA
Week 7 DNP 200mg
Week 8 DNP 400mg

that cycle is insane

like pirate says try a couple of weeks and 200mg and see how it goes before planning a 2 month high dose cycle, 2 weeks would be plenty enough to melt a fair bit of fat off you, 2 month is ridiculous IMO

Sorry for the dumb question , but what the hell is dnp ? Chemical compound of some sort to help fat loss ?

simbh said:
Sorry for the dumb question , but what the hell is dnp ? Chemical compound of some sort to help fat loss ?
Its an argricultural pesticide called Dinitrophenols

In humans its acts as a potent fat burner. Its not exactly amateur stuff - It has caused serveral deaths.

Back