• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what fat burner do you use?

Momma2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been looking at all the different thermogenics offered at bulk nutrition,
thought about trying either heat or hot rox. I have been taking ECA for several months now I will take it a couple months and then back off a couple weeks. I feel like trying something new and was wondering what others use.

Hey bro,

Theres alot of different stacks. HEAT is not a bad choice but for best results I suggest stacking different supps.

HEAT is supposed to take the place of a ec, ecy, eca, etc Its not a bad supp, alot of people like it.

A good stack is:

HEAT/Green Tea/Sesathin/7OXO-dhea Powder/Tyrosine/Syneburn

If you want to make this stack that much better I would add Leptigen and Topical Yohimbine hcl..(this will be alot more money) If you have a hard time with cravings you can also use 4mg Nicotine Gum...Hope this helps.

RM

There are some good ones on the market, I hope to produce one in the next year or so, however you can never go wrong with an ECA stack.

Just get some Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin from BN....very cheap and effective!

Back