• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to M1T, questions.

Texliftin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought 4 bottles of IDS M1T Xtreme before the ban and am trying to decide whether or not to actually use them.

I have read the FAQ and a lot of stuff online, and gotten information from a friend that is a personal trainer (said not to use it at all) and another friend who is an amateur bodybuilder. The bodybuilder told me to take saw palmetto, milk thistle, and tribulus with it. A lot of the info I have gotten conflicts.

I was thinking of doing a 2 week cycle of either 10 or 20 mcg a day. Should I take saw palmetto, milk thistle, and/or flaxseed oil at the same time as the M1T or as part of PCT after the cycle? If I only do a 2 week cycle should I get Nolvo/Tomoxifen? Which leads to the problem of actually getting it, when it is a prescription drug. Someone sent me to ibenutrition.com or something like that, don't know if it is legit though.

6-OXO is easy to get, but I have read that it is worthless with M1T, but have also read that it helps in high doses.

Any helpful answers or comments are appreciated.

Goin through the same thing as you. I am planning to take it for 7day cycle, just because I'm afraid of gyno and I'm at school (can't get to my real doctor should the need arise). I'm not going to stack it with anything, other than the creatine cycle I am currently finishing...

a two week cycle would do you no good :shrug: The third week is the magic week with m1t. Run 3 weeks @ 5 and if you don't die, run the forth at 10. Don't use the liver protectants on cycle.

You also don't mention 4ad. I suggest you just sell the m1t. You don't want to use it.

I suggest doing a either 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or a 4 week cycle.

Start at 10mg m1t & 600mg 4ad. If you feel like you need to pump the dosages up do not go over 20mg m1t & 900mg 4AD.

I suggest using the 4ad a few days before your cycle(even 1 week), this way it is in your system before you start the m1t. You want to do w/e you can to help you out with m1t's sides.

Ex:

Week 1 - 600mg 4AD
Week 2 - 10mg M1T/600mg 4AD
Week 3 - 10-20mg M1T/600-900mg 4AD
Week 4 - 10-20mg M1T/600-900mg 4AD
Week 5 - 10-20mg M1T/600-900mg 4AD

PCT:
Nolvadex 40 40 20 20 & Milk Thistle(people have different takes on dosages for this, If i remember correctly I took 500mg, im not 100% sure though) Some people will also add Tribulus, I never felt the need but if you would like to use Trib. do a search and find out some info.

week 1 - 40mg
week 2 - 40mg
week 3 - 20mg
week 4 - 20mg

I hope this helps you out and if you have anyquestions Hit me up on AIM or Yahoo...Cheers

RM

2 week cycles are worthless IMO. Start at 5-10mg's not mcg's ED and depending on how your body feels, you can increase the dose or not. IBE is legit and legal, and their products are used by a lot of guys on this board. Get some nolva because as you said 6oxo is useless with M1T because it shuts you down hard and fast.

Luke9583 said:
a two week cycle would do you no good :shrug: The third week is the magic week with m1t. Run 3 weeks @ 5 and if you don't die, run the forth at 10. Don't use the liver protectants on cycle.

You also don't mention 4ad. I suggest you just sell the m1t. You don't want to use it.
Good, there is an intelligent voice in this thread.

I love all these threads from new guys on M1T. There is no way theyve run a search, as there are dozens of M1t experience threads...

du510 said:
Good, there is an intelligent voice in this thread.

I love all these threads from new guys on M1T. There is no way theyve run a search, as there are dozens of M1t experience threads...
O so i dont have an intelligent voice!! ;)

gococksDJS said:
2 week cycles are worthless IMO. Start at 5-10mg's not mcg's ED and depending on how your body feels, you can increase the dose or not. IBE is legit and legal, and their products are used by a lot of guys on this board. Get some nolva because as you said 6oxo is useless with M1T because it shuts you down hard and fast.
GC is correct. The M1T didn't really kick in for me until the 12th day.

Run it for 4 weeks, and use some form of transdermal 4-AD, or you will be one lazy, limp bastard.

I've been really sleepy lately, :yawn: I have a limp noodle, :no: and my BP is 200/120. Do you think it has anything to do with the 50mg of M1T I'm taking? :headbang:

IML Gear Cream!
Wow largepkg i hope ur joking when u said 50mg the highest anyone should go is 20 im a newbie and i kno that i been researching my ass off if i was u i would drop m1t NOW

cfs3 said:
GC is correct. The M1T didn't really kick in for me until the 12th day.
And for this reason, I think running 4ad before starting the m1t is kind've pointless as well :shrug:

Luke9583 said:
And for this reason, I think running 4ad before starting the m1t is kind've pointless as well :shrug:

Agreed

Anthing less than about 3 weeks is useless, particularly at 5mg. You should use 4AD to offset sides. But I disagree about 6 OXO being useless as PCT. Like one person has side that, even though the sticky says to use 6OXO. I have used in multiple times on 3 and 4 week cycles without any problems. I was up to 20mg/ED and my limp bizkit came back during PCT. And I use Liver protectant ON cycle. Your liver is taking the most abuse DURING the cycle, that is when it needs help. It will start to recover after you go off, but the greatest risk is during the cycle. I have read NOTHING about it hurting the effacy of M1T besides a couple of guys saying "they heard it".

Luke9583 said:
You're right, there is no reason to pre-load the 4AD when the effects of the M1T (good or bad) have yet to kick in.

cfs3 said:
You're right, there is no reason to pre-load the 4AD when the effects of the M1T (good or bad) have yet to kick in.
I can actually understand frontloading for a week before with 4-AD because if you start both at the same time, the M1T will take effect well before the 4-AD. M1T is already in a useable form for your body, while 4-AD has to be converted.

The single most important thing about M1t is DO NOT RUN CYCLES TOO CLOSE TO EACHOTHER

gococksDJS said:
I can actually understand frontloading for a week before with 4-AD because if you start both at the same time, the M1T will take effect well before the 4-AD. M1T is already in a useable form for your body, while 4-AD has to be converted.

exactly

m1t hits you fast (as soon as it goes in your body it is active - no conversion), while 4derm takes a while to kick in, i'd always recommend front loading the 4derm by a good week so you are ready for the m1t

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
exactly

m1t hits you fast

M1t hits me fast with
  • Nausea
  • Drainage
  • headaches
  • muscle aches
  • flu like symptoms

But it doesn't shut me down 'down there' until long after that. 4ad won't cure your runny nose :shrug:

I'd rather front load cough drops

Well I have found a couple places to get Tamoxifen from, one in tabs the other in solution. So I think I will start a 3 week cycle of M1t at 10 mg to start in a couple weeks. I will take milk thistle before, during, and after cycle. Like MTN said I haven't seen any real info about it hurting the effectiveness of M1t during cycle.

Unfortunately I don't have any 4AD to stack it with, is it really a must have item? Can anything replace it?

Should the saw palmetto and or flax seed oil be done during the cycle or after to proect the prostate?

Those 2 questions are really all I haven't clearly answered from the things I have read, which has been a lot more than my initial post. I will post results of my workout once I do the cycle. Now Im at 6'4" 210.

Texliftin said:
Well I have found a couple places to get Tamoxifen from, one in tabs the other in solution. So I think I will start a 3 week cycle of M1t at 10 mg to start in a couple weeks. I will take milk thistle before, during, and after cycle. Like MTN said I haven't seen any real info about it hurting the effectiveness of M1t during cycle.

Unfortunately I don't have any 4AD to stack it with, is it really a must have item? Can anything replace it?

Should the saw palmetto and or flax seed oil be done during the cycle or after to proect the prostate?

Those 2 questions are really all I haven't clearly answered from the things I have read, which has been a lot more than my initial post. I will post results of my workout once I do the cycle. Now Im at 6'4" 210.
Most people dont use milkthistle on cycle, most of the time it is used after. When it comes to replacing 4AD, there is nothing really out there.

Flax seed oil in my opinion should always be used, flax should be one of you base supps, just like protein, multi, etc... I believe the saw palmetto is used during pct.

RM

Ive heard M5aa will help w/ the sides like 4AD would. Is that true? And what about clomid? Should I take that and when?

And if I cant get any 4AD, I shouldnt even bother taking M1T?:hmmm:

BigB3240 said:
Ive heard M5aa will help w/ the sides like 4AD would. Is that true? And what about clomid? Should I take that and when?

I suggest Nolva instead of clomid. You can take m1t without 4ad, sides might be stronger tho. I did it without 4ad the lethargy killz you. But its worth it if you can take it.

BigB3240 said:

M-5AA is generally used as a pre-workout CNS stimulant. As far as I've been able to tell, using in conjunction with M1T is the methyl combo that PH users endorse. It's not meant to generally stunt the sides of M1T.

Revolution Max said:
I suggest Nolva instead of clomid. You can take m1t without 4ad, sides might be stronger tho. I did it without 4ad the lethargy killz you. But its worth it if you can take it.
Good advice.

Without the 4AD, any suggestions on helping w/ lethargy? And do I really need ta worry about gyno if Im only takin it for 2.5 to 3 weeks (w/ 10-15mgs a day)?

BigB3240 said:
Without the 4AD, any suggestions on helping w/ lethargy? And do I really need ta worry about gyno if Im only takin it for 2.5 to 3 weeks (w/ 10-15mgs a day)?
You will need some sort of stimulant to get you going. The only thing that could get me going on 15mgs/ED was adderall. Even though it is very very rare, gyno is always a possibility, so it's better to have the nolva just incase. IMO run the cycle for 4 weeks, anything below 3 is a waste.

BigB3240 said:
You dont need to worry about gyno while on cycle, just post cycle. And yes, you do need to worry about it. Check my sig.

Without 4-ad, just try other things. If you are just lethargic, try a stimulant like caffiene, etc. Try b12 to get your appetite up. Nothing works as well as 4ad, IMO, though.

Back