• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sucralose: The Silent Killer

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, maybe it's not a silent killer. But, what the hell is going on with it? I've been drinking protien shakes with it in it for while, and now I'm hearing about studies suggesting its toxic. Dude, I'm scared, whats going on?

Add some salt to your shake. :)

Nearly everything is bad for you. Didn't you hear about vitamin E? Wait until a few credible scientist or organizations come to the conclusion that something is very bad for you.

Just my two cents.

۞ ۩

cfs3 said:
Add some salt to your shake. :)

Nearly everything is bad for you. Didn't you hear about vitamin E? Wait until a few credible scientist or organizations come to the conclusion that something is very bad for you.

Just my two cents.

۞ ۩

Dude, but it's supposed to be like really bad and stuff. Things treated in chlorine can't be good, can they?

Unless they do a study(havent read any yet), it will be diff to say and only time can tell. Like Hydrogenated oils are now being proven to be bad. Not when they first came out.

Dude, Sucralose is only bad for you if you live in Calafornia... everything causes cancer there...

Ohh... I thought everything caused cancer everywhere.

My water smells like chlorine, am I going to get cancer :hmmm:

I'm scared man. :scared: :(

bump

How do you think they disinfect water? They add chlorine to it.

Just because they use a part of chlorine to make a substance, doesnt mean that substance will have any of the same properties as chlorine. Changing one atom in a molecule can turn a poison into something healthy.

I am prone to look with interest into things like this too. Then, as others have so appropriately pointed out, EVERYTHING pretty much causes cancer, so they say; first saccharine, then aspartame, now sucralose. Hell, I had no prob downing M1T and the like, so what in the world is a little Splenda O.D. gonna really do?

Back