Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

going crazy while cutting

Employee of the Month

Rep Points

going crazy while cutting

i've been on a cut since begining of this year.. slowly getting into it and cleaning up my diet. now im following a strict plan and i decided to go 2 weeks without a cheat day now im into my second week and im going crazy, im not even really hungry i just want some junk food but im holding my self from binging in..... do u guys get the same thing and what ya'll do eheh help

Huntington Beach Profession: Professional Baller Hair-color: Medium Brown Height: 5 foot 11 inches EyeColor: Blue-Green
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by seven11
    i've been on a cut since begining of this year.. slowly getting into it and cleaning up my diet. now im following a strict plan and i decided to go 2 weeks without a cheat day now im into my second week and im going crazy, im not even really hungry i just want some junk food but im holding my self from binging in..... do u guys get the same thing and what ya'll do eheh help
    If your on a low carb diet(less than 1 gram per pound of bodyweight) you might want to do a refeed. Look at the top of this forum and read about it.
    Age-16
    Weight-164
    BF %-10<_<12
    National*Professional*Paintball-Players*League Novice Division.

Rep Points

It sucks ass, just suck it up. Really if I dont see the food I dont crave it, and I kind of forget about it. When I drive by a pizza place or see a candy bar though its all mental pain.

^^ all that from one month of cutting, a sloppy cut. I guess its a lot easier to talk the talk then walk the walk.

My Little Man

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XcelKrush
    If your on a low carb diet(less than 1 gram per pound of bodyweight) you might want to do a refeed. Look at the top of this forum and read about it.
    yes. If not, remember it's mostly a mental thing assuming your cals aren't ridiculously low. Believe me, I love food. I found after about 2 weeks of cutting sensibly, getting organised, and planning ahead, the desire for 'bad' stuff just went away.
    What this means is that when we drop a ball and it falls to the ground, it wasn't the ball that moved (down to the ground), but the ground that moved (up to the ball)

Rep Points

it doesnt hurt to take a cheat maybe once a week, as long you dont go overboard with it.....