• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

North Korea now has Nuclear Weapons

Why is it that the U.S. is the only country allowed to have nukes?

Israel has nukes, Pakistan and Russia have nukes, and now N.Korea. it's the non-democratic, communist/muslim republics with nukes that threaten the free world......

if they're not a democratic country, they're not peaceful.....

cappo5150 said:
serious? there was the nuclear weapons non-proliferation agreement that tried to keept certain countries stockpiles to certain levels and tried to keep other countries from going nuclear. maybe you should do a google search because currently the USA, Britian, France, Russia, China, certain former communist block countries, India, Pakistan, and now North Korea all have nuclear weapons. other countries not on this list may have them as well i just cant remember them all off the top of my head. there were also a few countries that had them then gave them up. but the usa's is by far the largest of all. moreso than all the other countries added together. the questian is not who has them it's who has the capability to get them where they want them. the dilevery method is whats difficult now. thats why north korea was testing that rocket a few years ago that went over japanese airspace.

Warren[BigW] said:
Fuck Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did he have to do with this? or is this just another oportunity for you to vent a little.

bio-chem said:
what did he have to do with this? or is this just another oportunity for you to vent a little.
well the first post was, guess where were headed next. So bush has alot to do with it. Again FUCK BUSH!

cappo5150 said:
well the first post was, guess where were headed next. So bush has alot to do with it. Again FUCK BUSH!
grow up. i dont care if you dont like bush, but the way your going about it is childish

exactly. thanks for bringing it back to the real issue here

busyLivin said:
you're right... let Iran have all the nukes they want!

:dwnthumb:

They let us have nukes.

every country is its own sovereign nation. im proud to be an american but i dont think the u.s. has any business trying to control what other countries do. if these nukes that they supposedly have start being used as threats against us, then yes, the u.s. needs to step in. otherwise, they have just as much right as we do to create weapons of their choice.

busyLivin said:
We won't sell them to terrorists. :shrug:

Care to rethink this? Is this not how Sadaam got his WMDs he supposedly had?

Also, we're not going to N Korea, they don't have any oil. :D

cappo5150 said:
Uhhhh...there's the British, the Indians, the Pakistanis, the Russians, the Chinese, and the Israelis. None of which will sell nukes to terrorists. We'll, other than Russia right after the fall of the U.S.S.R. but they didn't really have a government at the time.

Personally, this time I hope we can drop the whole touchy-feely method of war that we've been using. No more post war rebuilding on our part. Just go over there, bomb them into oblivion, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and then go home. It's less expensive that way and costs less American lives.

Nobody "let" us have nukes.

Besides, since we developed nuclear weapons we have acted with responsibility regarding their safe keeping and deployment. Two in Japan, and those were well used looking at the loss of life that would have been caused if they were not utilized. I'm not going to argue about that with anyone, if somebody doesnt like that idea then they arent too bright and certainly not worth my time.

Being that since Japan we havent used them, and not only have we safeguarded our nukes but we have worked against proliferation in several countries around the world, spending a good deal of time and money to insure that loose nukes dont fall into the hands of people that would misuse them.

I'd rather not get into an all out war with any other country right now.. I'd much rather perhaps drop we just bomb targets in North korea and let Israel loose on Iran. However, there are a shitload of North Korean troops on their border, we'd do well keep some bombers on standby if we attack North Korean facilities to neutralize some of their troops.

Anywho..

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
Personally, this time I hope we can drop the whole touchy-feely method of war that we've been using. No more post war rebuilding on our part. Just go over there, bomb them into oblivion, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and then go home. It's less expensive that way and costs less American lives.

I do like your moxie. This would save us some money in the long run.

cfs3 said:
We never sold Saddam any nuclear technology. Quit reaching.

How is it reaching? We did not provide materials for WMDs? That's one step away, plus they supposedly had the potential for nuclear weapons. Maybe I am wrong, but I would figure the WMDs were just as bad.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if we were willing to load him up with WMDs, I would not think nuclear stuff was too far of a reach.

nobody is going to nuke the states. the rest of the world needs us for our high quality exports :rolleyes:

cappo5150 said:

I see by your little red star you are another California quasi-commie, or CQC. CQCs all have one thing in common. They only "play" at being commie. They have never been in a commie country, have never experienced living as a citizen under such a tyranny, never been to a gulag for stating an opinion, never stood in a bread line, wore cardboard shoes, never had to watch your children go to bed hungry, and never had the secret police crash thru your door at 0300 to drag you away for 1/2 a lifetime of torture and political indoctrination.

Actually CQCs probably live a more comfortable life then most of us. Its takes a big bank account to afford to sit around cafes all day, wearing your beret, and trading manifestos with all your little cocksucking CQCs comrades.

In answer to your dumbassed statement. In order of development of Nuclear weapons. First was the US, then Russia, then Britain, France, China, South Africa/Israel "who developed them together", India, Pakistan, and lastly North Korea "which has had a working bomb for years". Of all these countries the only one who gave them up on their own is South Africa.

We are still at a technical state of war with NK, which is one of the most vicious pariah states humanity has ever known. The little midget who runs it answers to no-one. There are no rights of any kind for its people, in fact they are mostly starving due to this "long march" to advanced weaponry.

They now have a working prototype ICBM called the TD-2 that can deliver one of these nukes to anywhere in the western US, in an arc that starts at Madison WI. This means that you in CA are now living at the whim of a madman. Within the next 10 years they will have developed an orbital delivery system that will be capable of annihilating any city in the world with only a few minutes warning. They are currently working closely with another enemy of the US, Iran, in the development of both nuclear weapons and advanced delivery systems.

Any questions?...................Uncle Rich

bulletproof1 said:
every country is its own sovereign nation. im proud to be an american but i dont think the u.s. has any business trying to control what other countries do. if these nukes that they supposedly have start being used as threats against us, then yes, the u.s. needs to step in. otherwise, they have just as much right as we do to create weapons of their choice.

Oh good God! I cant believe this attitude even exists. Tell me this kid aint a by-product of higher learning?.............Rich

Rich46yo said:
They now have a working prototype ICBM called the TD-2 that can deliver one of these nukes to anywhere in the western US, in an arc that starts at Madison WI. This means that you in CA are now living at the whim of a madman. Within the next 10 years they will have developed an orbital delivery system that will be capable of annihilating any city in the world with only a few minutes warning. They are currently working closely with another enemy of the US, Iran, in the development of both nuclear weapons and advanced delivery systems.
That's scary. :(

im stating my opinion rich so if you dont like it take your all mighty superior ass somewhere else. i dont agree with a lot of things on here but i still let others speak their mind. :flipoff2:

bulletproof1 said:
nobody is going to nuke the states. the rest of the world needs us for our high quality exports :rolleyes:

Oh thats a swell opinion kid. Let me ask you something while I have you here. Exactly what in your background would give you cause to believe a demented dangerous state like Nk has the "right' to have nuclear weapons?

One day you will grow up, have children, and start thinking about what your saying before you say it..............Uncle Rich

ok boy, you see the eyes? it was a sarcastic comment. not 1 to be taken seriously.

secondly, i stand by my comment. every country has the right to produce weapons as long as it is not a threat to us. why do you think every country needs to "obey" what the united states says.

third, grow up? you know nothing about me, my family or anything so just stfu. pricks like you are so funny. if someone doesnt agree with you you think they are wrong. why dont you grow up

Rich46yo said:
Oh thats a swell opinion kid. Let me ask you something while I have you here. Exactly what in your background would give you cause to believe a demented dangerous state like Nk has the "right' to have nuclear weapons?

One day you will grow up, have children, and start thinking about what your saying before you say it..............Uncle Rich

I remember when I walked to school in the snow, uphill both ways and had to kill our own food.

Rich's reply- Dale, I can almost take your senseless babble, but when you spout commie propaganda like this it brings me back to my 20 years walking the streets as a policeman beating down hippies with my mag light. :D

I have my own Rich's Rant template if anyone is interested.

Back