IronMag Research Chems

Upcoming PCT Help

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Upcoming PCT Help

I've been running sustanon 250 every three days for almost ten weeks. It seems like 15-18 days after the last injection is the common pct start time, but I know it varies depending on how much gear you are running and other factors. I've run 250 iu HCG every three days or so throughout most of the cycle and the boys are at about 80-85%.

I'd like opinions from those who have run sustanon about when I should start my pct and when to stop the hcg.

Also, does anyone have graphs or studies showing test levels at certain periods following a cycle? I'm curious as to what range my test might be in at various points after the last injection. Thanks!

Hey Flex, where ya at?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

According to Pheedno on AR PCT starts 18 days after the last sust injection (for 'moderate' doses) - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

pirate, you ran it at 500 a week..........what were your gains?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm up about 24 lbs at this point, but holding a bunch of water. I've got a journal in that forum.

I guess I'll go with 18 days on starting the pct. I don't know what a 'moderate dose' is, but I'll keep looking into it.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by topolo
    pirate, you ran it at 500 a week..........what were your gains?
    E3D is 583mg/wk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

thank you mudge
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.