• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Upcoming PCT Help

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been running sustanon 250 every three days for almost ten weeks. It seems like 15-18 days after the last injection is the common pct start time, but I know it varies depending on how much gear you are running and other factors. I've run 250 iu HCG every three days or so throughout most of the cycle and the boys are at about 80-85%.

I'd like opinions from those who have run sustanon about when I should start my pct and when to stop the hcg.

Also, does anyone have graphs or studies showing test levels at certain periods following a cycle? I'm curious as to what range my test might be in at various points after the last injection. Thanks! :thumb:

Hey Flex, where ya at? :wave:

pirate, you ran it at 500 a week..........what were your gains?

I'm up about 24 lbs at this point, but holding a bunch of water. I've got a journal in that forum.

I guess I'll go with 18 days on starting the pct. I don't know what a 'moderate dose' is, but I'll keep looking into it.

topolo said:
pirate, you ran it at 500 a week..........what were your gains?

E3D is 583mg/wk

Back