• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are looking forward to most?

Spring training or March madness?

• Spring Training.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • March Madness.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Baseball for me. Go Cubs! This is our year!

You people realize that I have to say that. Its the only way for a Cub fan to stay sane.

Baseball. :D

I was thinkin about gettin back into it this year but it's been ... awhile, i'll just stick with football.

Yeah, I just play softball now. its not the same but its also a blast cause its co-ed. Beer league softball is the shit.

Baseball

I'am getting so excited for baseball I can't sleep as I'am trying to make the Canadian youth baseball team this year. And I try to be excited for the Blue Jays but it's getting more difficult every year. :mad:

njc said:
Baseball for me. Go Cubs! This is our year!

You people realize that I have to say that. Its the only way for a Cub fan to stay sane.

The words "Cubs fan" and "sane" should NEVER be used in the same sentence. :finger:

March Madness baby!

I honestly can't stand baseball, I think it's boring and the players are brutally overpaid for what they do. I'd rather watch a good basketball game any day of the week, and the NCAA tournament is some of the best basketball of the year.

Go Kansas!

am i the lone vote for march madness? there is something about a do or die tournament that makes everything seem right in the world.

Basketball on any level....:thumbdwn: :dwnthumb:

ALBOB said:
The words "Cubs fan" and "sane" should NEVER be used in the same sentence. :finger:
Words should not be used in any of your posts.

Just kidding

I really enjoy March Madness, but I love baseball. I am especially looking forward to watching the Red Sox repeat this year. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I am waiting for Football season.

Football and basketball are what I like.

Baseball is boring to me... and I think the only redeeming factor is sitting there drinking beer and eating a dog is a traditional. Just too stationary a sport I think.

Cubs #1

Red Sox#2

I emphathized w the sox last year, bein somewhat on the same page as us. Now its my time for fux sake.

ponyboy said:
March Madness baby!

I honestly can't stand baseball, I think it's boring and the players are brutally overpaid for what they do. I'd rather watch a good basketball game any day of the week, and the NCAA tournament is some of the best basketball of the year.

Go Kansas!

yeeeeeah budddddy!!

Go J-Hawks!!

More Steelers Football :thumb:

Wow. The Bus about to be getting sacked for a loss.

IML Gear Cream!
Looking at the stats u would think that the Steelers won. Till you get to the turnover section.

Anyways, no more hijacking my thread!

Baseball!

Back