• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lose weight gain muscle:supplements?

Sloany

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey all
i'm new to weight training and bodybuilding and was just curious as to whether there are any supplements that would help me to lose weight and gain lean muscle mass on top of my weights and cardio routine
cheers,
Sloany

Last edited:
If you're new to lifting, a good protein powder and multi will do ya. No need for any fancy supps.

Its hard to do both at the same time bulking and cutting, not impossible but harder, for starters you really have to nail your diet down. IMO doing both takes a bit longer to see the results you're looking for as a new lifter. Best advice would be to pick one, bulk for some time then cut, save yourself some frustration.

Sloany said:
hey all
i'm new to weight training and bodybuilding and was just curious as to whether there are any supplements that would help me to lose weight and gain lean muscle mass on top of my weights and cardio routine
cheers,
Sloany

diet is 70% of this sport. if you diet sucks supplements won't do jack squat

Cold Iron said:
If you're new to lifting, a good protein powder and multi will do ya. No need for any fancy supps.
:thumb:

Back