• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Favorite Super Hero

King Silverback

High Intensity Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who is your favorite super Hero, and Why?

Batman, He is the most believable of them IMO. He's just a man with awesome gadgets!!! :thumb:

did you ever see unbreakable?

Unbreakable
(English/French Vista Series DVD)

Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson star in a mind-shattering, suspense-filled thriller that stays with you long after the end of this riveting supernatural film. After David Dunn (Willis) emerges from a horrific train crash as the sole survivor -- and without a single scratch on him -- he meets a mysterious sranger (Jackson). An unsettling stranger who believes comic book heroes walk the earth. A haunting stranger, whose obsession with David will change David's life forever.

Captain America 1st
Thor 2nd

I'm looking forward to the Ghost Rider movie starring Nicholas Cage.

One of my favorite comic book characters (not exactly a hero) was Haywire. An Ironman-like character from an Indy comic company (I can't remember the name).

I thought Unbreakable was one of the worst, most anti-climatic super hero movies ever made. :p

I was told it was bad, but once I watched it I realized it was even worse than that.

Dont have any specific superhero that is my favorite though.

Spider-Man 1st.....He was based from Queens and had all the real troubles a normal teenager would have.

The Vision 2nd......quiet, mysterious.

The Thing 3rd. .........it's clobbering time.

Ghost Rider.....i'm have a thing for a skull on flames riding a motorcycle in a leather jacket

Wolverine.................Bad ass

As for villain's.....I would say Doctor Doom and Magneto.

super hero

Mysterio, Although most of friends say he's the lamest villian ever.:(

Gambit (I was pissed when he wasnt included in the movies)
gambit02.jpg

Ghostrider (I can't believe they got Nicolas Cage to be him)
ghostrider.jpg

Wolverine (how can you not love this guy)
wolverine1.jpg

This is my ultimate superhero. Big Louie did end up being the Hulk, so is he the REAL Wolverine?:
M9810006.jpg

(even though adamantium is the strongest thing on earth, maybe his claws couldn't bust through all that muscle in his arms)

IML Gear Cream!
(notice the scary comparisons b/w the pics.....the vein in the left biceps, the striations in the inner chest, the enormous traps, and how the shoulders insert into the biceps.....man, i think that really is him!)

Like you Flex, I wondered how they did get Cage to play in a comic adaption. But I'm glad they did. Who better to play the role of an demon-possessed, anguished guy?

Spawn.

Too many reasons to list.

I also like Archangel (obviously, although I lean more towards Michael the Archangel :angel2: )
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
Spiderman
Superman :doh: don't know how I forgot that one
The Crow
The Punisher
Thor
Man I could prolly keep goin :yes: I love comics, that used to be my crutch, my escape from reality!!!

When I was 12, I just started to get some spending money are fairly reliable basis. I remember spending my Saturday mornings going to my local comic book store. I can't remember the name, but it was located on Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, California. I'd go there and buy my comics for the week and then go across to McDonalds and have lunch. It was almost always bright and sunny with that slight Santa Ana breeze blowing. Traffic was light back then so the city was kind of quite and peaceful.

Damn, those were good days...

Spiderman is my all time fav, followed closely by Iron Man.

Unbreakable was an awsome film, my fav hero has to be Neo lol not me but matrix one very awsome films and have so many depths you dont notice untill youve watched more than once

Neo

AH Yes :yes: Wonder Woman aka Lynda Carter :lick:

i would kill to be a jedi. i mean c'mon a lightsaber, how cool would that be

bio-chem said:
i would kill to be a jedi. i mean c'mon a lightsaber, how cool would that be

abolutely :rocker:

Only prob is that jedis are real, right? :hmmm:

They're coming out with a Fantastic Four movie this summer which looks sweet cuz it'd done by the same peopel that did Xmen. They've done a great job with comic movies so far with the exception of the Hulk and Daredevil (although i didnt see Elektra)

im not getting any sex now anyways, sounds fair enough to me. they give me a lightsaber, and i promise not to get attached to a woman that is just going to f#$k with my mind. how could i pass that up. its a win win

And Anakin Skywalker got to have sex. I would totally get on padme

Flex said:
Only prob is that jedis are real, right? :hmmm:
If Im not mistaken.....I believe I heard that "Jedi" is now a recognized religion in the United Kingdom or somewhere in Europe.

Can any of our overseas bros shed light on that?

Back