• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hgh capsules

spike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can any one give me any feedback on these .legal growth hormone .
which say makes you look younger,
gain muscle,
burn fat and so on
thanks

Sounds like a great pill. I wonder if it will do my school work, boost my confidence, add girth to my penis, and score chicks for me as well.

spike said:
can any one give me any feedback on these .legal growth hormone .
which say makes you look younger,
gain muscle,
burn fat and so on
thanks

you can take GH orally but it will not make it into your blood stream, the only way to raise GH levels is with injection, so basically any oral GH supplement is 100% worthless.

GABA works in high doses according to some studies. I am taking 5 grams daily.

Rob is correct, that only injected GH will work.

However GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and some IGF-L R3 can all be made into oral preparations, and result in considerable elevations in plasma GH levels.

Some are already on the market, others are being tested by intrepid BBers/researchers.

This is the new frontier for supplement companies, now that PHs are banned.

brodus said:
However GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and some IGF-L R3 can all be made into oral preparations, and result in considerable elevations in plasma GH levels.

Some are already on the market, others are being tested by intrepid BBers/researchers.

This is the new frontier for supplement companies, now that PHs are banned.

this will be interesting to see, of course if successful no doubt it will be banned.

ROb,

I heard that trib isnt effecitve orally either and must be injected........is this true?

:D

IML Gear Cream!
No, herbs do fine with absorption in the digestive system, however Anabolic-Matrix Rx goes one step further and contains a patented compound called Bioperine that increase bioavailability of herbs.

Most supplement companies do not bother using Bioperine because it raises the manufacturing cost, and of course cuts into their profits, and since most only care about profits (not if their supps actually work) they cannot justify spending the extra money.

i know that some of thearly ph's in tablet form had bioperine in them

thank ya thank ya. I love yall. I would've wasted my money cause it sounded good. Do yall have and GH products that you recommened or any legal test. boosters that actually work?

The only thing besides expensive peptides that is proven to elevate serum and active GH levels above baseline is L-Arginine and L-Lysine in a 1:1 combo of about 1,500mg. each.

Typical dosing is 1.5-2grams of each, 3X daily: once in the morning, once pre-workout, once before bed.

brodus said:
The only thing besides expensive peptides that is proven to elevate serum and active GH levels above baseline is L-Arginine and L-Lysine in a 1:1 combo of about 1,500mg. each.

Typical dosing is 1.5-2grams of each, 3X daily: once in the morning, once pre-workout, once before bed.
Do you do this brodus?

I used to, and I felt it worked. There are a lot of studies that prove it does, too.

The thing is, aside from better sleep, it takes awhile to notice the effects of increased GH. If you my protocol for 6 months, I think you'd notice a difference. It's cheap, too. Definitely improves nutrient partitioning, too.

brodus said:

Ive got a friend who takes these daily, they are in with his other amino acids and he has become huge taking these for the past 2 years. Great if your trying to build lean muscle mass.

Back