• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which physique would you rather have?

which physique would you want?

• skinny

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • medium

Votes: 57 25.1%
  • big

Votes: 98 43.2%
  • huge

Votes: 43 18.9%
  • freakish

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • beer belly

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there has been a poll on this subject before, but this one has more/different options.

skinny, medium, big, huge, or freakish

Attachments

• skinny.JPG
    skinny.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 403
  • medium.JPG
    medium.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 477
  • big.JPG
    big.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 531
  • huge.JPG
    huge.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,506
  • freakish.JPG
    freakish.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 655
option 6:
beer belly

Attachments

• beer belly.JPG
    beer belly.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 304
About 10 pounds more than big. Is that beer belly real? It's not even saggy.

Last edited:
i want to be muscular, but still considered lean. im currently 6' or maybe a shade taller and 170lbs. tops i want to be 180lbs

I want to be around 220lbs with about 7% Bodyfat , that would be outstanding for my frame, but very possible... My frame is reasonably large. Basically a Bigger Bulkier Version of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, with still being ripped. Im currently 6'2" 185ish lbs

My vote - Huge

attachment.php

du510 said:
My vote - Huge

attachment.php
:yes: That would be ideal...any bigger intrests me not right now.

I wanna be big. Even thou I still have a loooong way - got interested in BB only a month ago and my current weight is 166lbs. :cry: What's considered big (weight) for a 5'10" guy? :D

IML Gear Cream!
BIG!! :thumb: :thumb:

Big def

silencer said:
I want to be around 220lbs with about 7% Bodyfat , that would be outstanding for my frame, but very possible... My frame is reasonably large. Basically a Bigger Bulkier Version of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, with still being ripped. Im currently 6'2" 185ish lbs
We have very similar goals. :rocker:

I am also 6'2", and would like to be about 230ish with about 7% BF. I'm not really sure what that would look like, but I have a picture in my head.

I don't know, though. I probably won't be satisfied even when I do reach my goals. You know how that goes...

Option G: None of the above. I wanna be repusively titanic, and make ronnie coleman look like a skinny amateur. :thumb:

I wana be medium with a ripped stmach like that guy..... Dammmmnnnn chicks must love that. That kinda build is actualy what i want to eventualy have. i dunno were i want my Body fat to be.

gotta be arnold, victor martinez or flex wheeler size for me.

thatguy said:
We have very similar goals. :rocker:

I am also 6'2", and would like to be about 230ish with about 7% BF. I'm not really sure what that would look like, but I have a picture in my head.

I don't know, though. I probably won't be satisfied even when I do reach my goals. You know how that goes...

Awesome. Im sure you are much closer to the goal since you have been training longer. I'm reasonably dedicated, and I believe wholeheartedly it is achievable with potential to go further...And Yea I suppose when you eventually get there..who knows..might wanna go further...Rock on. :thumb:

I would pick between medium and big, because I think medium is too small and big well is too big. got a long way to go yet tho, I look like the small guy

size is all relative, like medium big. where is that exactly. describe the size you all want. like with the pictures, or even the dude that said brad pitt in fight club. maybe brad pitt in troy, for a non bb physique the dude was pretty cut up.

du510 said:
My vote - Huge

Ditto, I wouldn't mind being like Jay but its just not pratical.

pumpthatiron said:
medium-big
:thumb: 5'9" 185 to 190# @ 6 to 8% and i'd be very happy.
but i voted medium.

du510 said:
My vote - Huge

attachment.php

I also voted HUGE. I wouldnt mind being freakish though :)

Back